7. Éomer - Request

Éomer - Request

Summary : Alexandria is pregnant with Éomer's child, but she doesn't tell him and fights in the battle of the Helm's Deep, saving her brother Aragorn, but getting badly injured.

Words : 1872.

A/N : This imagine was requested by Fosterashley! 💕

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Narrator's POV

After Aragorn announced that Saruman's huge army would attack, everyone started preparing the defensive. More than ten thousand Uruk-hai were heading to them, but fortunately Haldir, along with other elven soldiers have come to help.

Alexandria did not know what to do. Almost one month ago, her and Éomer, her beloved, slept together, and she had recently found out that she was pregnant.

Of course that Éomer didn't know about that. Now that they were gonna be attacked, she wanted to fight and protect all those people, and she knew that Éomer wouldn't agree if she told him she was pregnant.

Alexandria was aware of the risks of fighting, but she could not withdraw now. Her brother and the others needed her more than ever, and she couldn't just leave them.

"My love... Are you even listening to me?" she suddenly heard, so she looked up, only to see Éomer staring back at her concerned.
"You seem defeated. Are you ok?" he asked

The girl blinked and put a fake smile on her face, not wanting to worry him. "I'm great! Just nervous, that's all. We're outnumbered and there is a huge probability for us to lose the battle so..."

She looked down and started playing with her hands nervously, hoping that he believed her.

Éomer, on the other hand, crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes, not believing a word she was saying."You're lying..."

Alexandria looked up, trying to say something, but no words came out.

"We've been together for so long, and still you do not trust me enough to be honest with me..." Éomer stated, pain evident in his voice.

"N-no, Éomer, I swear I'm saying the truth! Why would I lie to you?" the girl hurried to speak.

"Well, I don't know... You tell me..."

"Please, you need to trust me! I'm just worried about the battle, that's all!" she said quietly.

Éomer looked into her eyes, still aware that something else was wrong with her. "Alexa... If you do not tell me what's the matter, I can not help you!"

The girl huffed, visibly irritated, and snapped before thinking twice. "Are you really gonna stay here all day asking me stupid questions and doubting me, or are you actually gonna do something useful, such as training yourself? I think you seriously need that, otherwise we'll lose the battle and that will be all your fault, since you'd only slow us down!"

Éomer's face changed, a sad look playing now on his face. He didn't expect his beloved to ever talk to him like that, and he had to admit that it broke his heart hearing her saying such things to him.

Alexandria couldn't believe herself either. She didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but she couldn't just tell him that she was pregnant. It would have only made things worse.