20. Legolas - Request

Legolas - Request

Summary : Ellie is Arwen's sister from another mother. They have never gotten along, especially because of Arwen's stubbornness. She asked her sister to leave Rivendell, so she eventually did. After many, many years, Ellie decides to sort things out with her sister, who's now married to Arathorn's son and lives in Gondor, but things do not go as planned.

Words : 4250!!!

A/N : For Stitchedcrow! I really hope you like it! 😊❤️ Btw, just so you know, I'm posting the requests in the order I have received them. 😘💞

✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️

Ellie's POV

"You have no place amongst us!"

"You will never be a part of this family!"

"You are and you will always be a mistake!"

"NOBODY loves you!"

"You should have never been born!"

"Do us all a favor and leave!"

I leaned myself on a rock and closed my eyes, allowing a few tears to slip on my white, cold cheeks... Those were the last words my sister had told me, just before I decided to listen to her advice and leave Rivendell once and for all, 1590 years ago.

My name is Ellie, and I'm Elrond's second daughter, which means that I am also Arwen's younger sister. She is probably about 2800 years old now, while I am only 1700.

Arwen's mother died a long time ago, when my sister was not even 100, fact that affected her immensely. At one point, after years and years of mourning over the death of his wife, Elrond finally met someone who made him fall in love for the second time... He met my mother. And of course, I am the result of their relationship.

My sister could never accept the idea that her father found someone else. She has always been under the impression that Elrond was betraying his (dead) wife. In my opinion, being happy again didn't mean he was cheating or betraying anyone, but of course she could not see it.

What I mean to say is that Arwen has always hated me because we did not have the same mother. During those 110 years I have stayed in Rivendell, she made my life a calvary. She insulted me, mocked me, forced people to hurt me and made sure that the others hated me just as much. It has gotten to the point where I couldn't take it anymore... so I left.

I left because I was starting to believe that maybe she was actually right. Maybe I was a mistake indeed... And maybe I should have never been born... I don't know... I'm still trying to figure that out. However, leaving wasn't the best decision, because I haven't been able to see my parents either.

Were they still together? Have they splitted up? The only thing I knew was that Arwen was now living in Gondor and has gotten married to King Aragorn, Isildur's heir. I have never personally met him, but I have heard a lot about him.

As for me, I must say I do not live anywhere. I go from one place to another, running around the long and even dangerous roads, but I always make sure not to get too close to Rivendell or Gondor. I am not ready to face my sister or my parents yet... Or am I?

Thinking for a few minutes, I came to the conclusion that it was finally the time to confront my sister. I thought that maybe, now that she was a little older, she was more understanding as well and maybe we could actually be friends.