Chapter 1

"A whole newwwww worrrrrrrllllldddd...a fantasmic point of vieeewwwssss.....hiccup." Her slurred speech echoed in the dark alleyway of Hell's Kitchen as the girl stumbled from one side of the alleyway to another. She slid down the wall and slumped to the ground next to the trashcan.  Her face and red hair falling forward onto her chest. She hummed a few lines, her sequined dress flashing dimly in the yellow alley light. 

Two large guards stood in front of a heavy metal door, eyed her lecherously. One of them jerked his head to the other and grinned. The other one nodded. 

If she's that drunk, who's to say she'd remember. 

The burly man walked over to the girl and leaned down, "Hey baby, let's go somewhere. Just you and me, eh?" 

She looked up at him, her startlingly green eyes a sharp contrast with her flame red hair. She grinned stupidly, "What?" 

The man grabbed her arm and pulled. She jerked back. To his surprise, her movement almost made him fall forward. He glared at her, "Get up." 

"What's taking you so long?" His friend growled, "If you don't go now, I won't have enough time with her." 

The big man who was pulling on the girl scowled, "Come and help then. She's fighting me." 

The other man sighed and walked over, "You gotta make it look like she wants to go with you." He smirked, "Come on baby. Come here." 

She looked up, her astounding green eyes sparkling dangerously, they would be the last things they saw. Her soft lips curved up in a cruel smile, "If you insist." 

 With almost inhuman speed, she whipped out a gun.

Two bullets, fired with surgical precision killed the men instantly. The girl got up and stretched. Looking at the two men in disgust, she casually took the hoodie she had hidden behind the trash can three days ago and pulled it over her short dress. 

The girl's face turned from cool ruthlessness to horror in an instant as she stuffed her gun and silencer into her hoodie. She pounded at the door, " H-h-help!"

 A tall, thin man stepped outside, "What the hell is going on?"

He blanched as he saw the dead men. "What the hell? Paco, Dennis!"

The girl whimpered, "Please, I found them like this. Please help them!"

If the man had been smarter, he would taken the precaution of calling for back up. But he only saw one small young girl, how much danger could she be?

He had the IQ of a gold fish and generally was known as Ivan the Terrible Idiot by his friends. Quickly, he opened the door and rushed out, not noticing that the young woman slid quietly past him. A bullet in the back of the head ended his less than stellar existence as a henchmen.

Once inside, she took out the black mask shaped like black butterfly wings and placed it over her face. She ran quietly down the long corridor, her flats barely making a sound on the floor.

So confident in their power, the Trabucco crime family did not think their central headquarters could be so easily infiltrated. The unprepared souls who met her soon went to meet their maker, their last memory was of the black winged mask. 

"All surveillance still offline?" The girl muttered as she shot three men she passed.

"Yep, I got you." The voice that came through was muffled by chewing. In the control room set up in an abandoned building a twenty something man worked simultaneously on three screens while communicating with the girl.