Chapter Two: Transformation

                Candy had been at the spa for a total of four months and was amazed at the changes within her body. What used to be puffy and pale white was now toned and tanned. She awoke at dawn and exercised until a very delicious breakfast following by a few hours of work shops. Candy learned  the art of body movement and eye appeal from professional models. Candy looked into her mirror and saw a new girl staring back at her. Her hair which used to be a dull lifeless dark blonde was now full of gold highlighted color and body. Her piercing violet eyes looked like a beautiful sunset. Her once plump face was replaced by slashing cheekbones and full cheery red lips. Her neck was lengthy and graceful leading to her new neckline. Her breasts had only lost a bit of a cup size leaving her with a generous size C. Her newly nipped waistline, led to the tops of stunningly long legs and ending in perfect feet.  

Candy held her breath and prayed she had done enough work to make Brian fall upon his knees. In less than a month’s time she would be back at her school and ready for her plan to come to life Tomorrow’s class was make up and wardrobe choices, maximizing your best assets.  

Candy had text-ed her father’s assistant and asked for new uniforms to be delivered at her home. Measurements were taken and nipped in a little, so her clothes would fit her as if she was poured into them. Candy lightly laughed at the picture of Brian on her phone. She wanted to remember why she could no longer eat ice cream and gorge herself on cheeseburgers. She wanted to recall her humiliation and stay the course.  

It seemed to this soon to be the eighteen-year-old girl she was at her goal. Her mother had visited her at the spa and was surprised, but more pleased that her daughter had become healthy. Candy and her mom had become close while she stayed at the spa for the weekend. Candy sighed and jumped into bed. One more month.

One Month Later…

Candy had returned home the day before school was to start. Her friend Sam would not be home until next week. So there was no return home welcome. Her parents as usual were away, and Candy was alone. Tomorrow marked the day of her eighteenth birthday, also the start of her next school year.  

Candy read over her new schedule and smiled. Mr. Frost was her math teacher, however; he became her gym teacher as well. Mr. Green had retired, and the school had yet to pick a new teacher for the position. Candy now had Mr. Frost in her grasp for two periods a day.

Candy went to bed that evening with her school uniform lying at the bottom of her bed. It was new and colorful. Plus, it fit her body as if it were a glove. She felt slight embarrassment at the length of the skirt. It was usual for the skirts to reach their kneecaps, but her skirt reached high atop of her thighs.    

Candy fell asleep with her plan in hand.

The Next Morning

 Candy’s driver dropped her off in front of her school. Before she exited the car, she took a deep bracing breath and pulled herself out. Candy recalled her lessons at the spa and held her head high and walked with a twitch to her hips, seductive enough to let her skirt flirt with her thighs. As she passed a group of students, the boys followed her movements with avid interest. Not a bad way to start of an eighteenth birthday. Whispers began to swirl, “Who is the new girl? Who is that hot babe? I want a piece of that ass. Ah, fuck me.”

Candy smiled slowly and walked to her first-period class, which was math. As she closed in on the door she smiled. Watch out Mr. Frost.