Chapter Twenty-One: Vows are given; a crush is formed.

Warning sexual content. Rated R material.

Chapter Twenty-One: Vows are given; a crush is formed.

Kristy flipped

“So our little girl is engaged. How time passes and we all get older,” Kristy murmured.

She looked at her husband just then; his dark hair had streaks of gray throughout his entire head, but the most distinguishing part was his temples were completely gray. She thought back to a time when she was so young, and he was the older man, who lusted after her.  

“She is indeed,” he said absently.

Kristy sighed; he was working again. Now that Candy was better he felt he could go back to work the next day, and he was already deep into his own world.

To startle him, she thought she would startle him, “Do you think we will become grandparents right off?”

Christian immediately stopped working and stared at his wife in horror, “Do you think they will want kids that quickly?”  

Kristy smiled and said, “Why not, we did.” She seemed to have captured his attention. “Do you remember we were in such a rush to make love after our wedding, that we both forgot precautions? We never have that kind of spontaneity anymore, all that ever happens is work, work, work. I hate to say this, but when Candy was taken and then hurt we spent more time together than we had for the last few years, even though I traveled with you everywhere. I want to start feeling alive Christian; I want the kind of marriage we had nineteen-years ago.”

Christian laid his paperwork down on his desk and stared at his wife. She was as gorgeous today as the day he met her, even more still. She was right they hadn’t been close for a very long time.  

“I’m sorry, Kris; you are right we have been floundering for the past couple of years.”

Her heart warmed at the nickname he had given to her long ago.  

“We have time now, honey, truly we do. If this whole experience has taught me, anything, is that life is all in what you make it, and time can heal all wounds. We can start over, fresh; I can even seduce you as you seduced me all those years ago,” Kristy said with heat in her voice.

Christian felt a stirring deep in his belly, his wife of nineteen-years was about to seduce him. His Blood rushed, and his brain short circuited.  

Kristy stood and began to walk with all the modeling swagger she could muster. Her hips snapped from side to side as she walked towards him. Christian pushed back from his desk and waited in his chair.  

His hands wrapped sharply against his chairs arm rests, his knuckles turning white. She came to stand in between his open legs and immediately stooped down to place her hands on his hips. His penis jerked with anticipation.

“Is someone happy to see me?” She ran her fingers from his thighs to his cock and smiled with satisfaction; he was very erect. “I guess you are.” She leaned in to kiss him upon the lips, but took a quick detour instead and landed upon his collar bone. She licked him and felt him shutter.  

He placed his hand at the back of her hair and said, “Oh, God; Kris please.”

He had not had sex in six months, and she knew that. He felt alive with pulsating heat that flowed to his penis. The effect she had on him was strong indeed.

Kris opened his shirt and splayed her hands into his roughened chest hair. He moaned at the intensity he was feeling; he wanted this woman more than any damn paperwork.  She then moved down to his pants and un-did his belt buckle. She slid the smooth Italian leather from the silver trapping and un-zipped his pants. She hit pay dirt when she grabbed past his boxers and found his hot pulsing erection. His body jumped when she started to pump him softly, she purred as she placed her lips upon his salty sweet skin at his nipple. Her teeth gently scraped as her lips soothed. His hands went directly to her hair and held her to his chest.