Chapter Three: Mr. Frost's Erotic Dream

Warning this chapter conatins sexual material. R Rated!

 Chapter Three: Mr. Frost’s erotic dream

Ethan was tired and decided two hours later, after grading papers, that he would retire to bed. His apartment was comprised of three very tiny rooms, a kitchenette/dining area, a small bedroom, and a bathroom. His television was a minuscule device sitting atop his dresser drawer. He pulled off his clothes and jumped into his bed naked. He slept bare, because he did not like the feeling of constrainment as he slept.    

Ethan stared at his ceiling until his eyes drooped into sleep.    

                *It was a bright and sunny day. He looked around and found himself outdoors laying on the grass, staring up at the sun. He could feel the wind running across his face as a familiar light floral scent wafted into his nose. Ethan leaned up on his elbows to find Candy by his side, with her eyes closed a small smile against her lips.    

She looked beautiful; she was wearing a light white summer dress, that was lightly wafting in the breeze. Her chest moved up and down with her breathing. She looked sweet in sleep. She looked like her namesake, Candy. Her eyelids fluttered open, and her violet connected with his. His breath caught in his throat as she lifted her hand to place it against his face. She smiled up to him as she closed the distance between their mouths and molded her lips to his.    

She tasted sweet, so very saccharine. He moaned against her lips and demanded access into her mouth, by sweeping his tongue against her lower lip. She moaned and let him gain way.    

She tasted of summer time and wind. Honey and sugar wrapped into one. She was perfection itself. Candy shifted and brought her leg up to his hip. Her dress rode high on her upper thigh, exposing neatly tanned legs. Ethan extracted his mouth momentarily to say, “You have no idea how perfect you are.” Candy smiled and captured his lips once again.    

Ethan brought his hand from her hair and placed it upon her naked leg. She felt warm and alive. He moved his hand up and down her leg, eliciting more moans from her.    

That was the moment, she did something that shocked Ethan, she placed his other hand upon her breast. Underneath her dress, she wore no bra. Her pebbled nipple immediately sprang to a response in his hand. Ethan rotated her generous breast under his hand and moaned as she increased her pressure upon his lips.    

Ethan could no longer take the teasing. He rolled over the top of her, effectively pinning her to the ground. His leg was situated between her thighs. She moaned and wiggled her hips against his pelvic bone.    

Ethan broke the kiss long enough to undue the straps on her dress to expose the tops of her breasts. She had the most beautiful cleavage he had ever seen. Ethan ran the tips of his fingers over the exposed area, he then followed the pattern he made with his tongue.    

“Oh, Mr. Frost,” Candy moaned.

“Call me by my name. Say Ethan,” he demanded.