Chapter Four: Seducing Mr. Frost with Sam's Help

Warning contains scenes of a sexual nature. This is rated R.

Chapter Four: Seducing Ethan with Sam’s help

Candy felt sick all the way to her soul. On one hand, she garnered Brian's attention, however; the attention set her back many steps with Ethan. She had no idea how to fix this. She needed her best friend. She needed Sam, but she was in Europe. Then inspiration struck. They had matching I Phones, with skype. Thank you, app Gods!  Candy shoved the flowers she was carrying into the register's office. A smiling Secretary nodded in approval. “I will come back for these later, is that alright?” Candy asked. With another nod, Candy moved through the room and ran down the corridor.

Candy made her way to a room she knew was always left unused, her dad’s conference room for interviewing teachers. Candy placed a Do Not Disturb sign over the door before closing and locking it. She took a much needed breathe into her starved lungs and felt the tears gather on her eye lashes. This is harder than I ever imagined.  She sobbed into the empty room and pulled out her phone. She needed to pull herself together before she spoke with Sam.  

Sam can you skype with me?

Um, wait for a moment.

 Time seemed to pass as if it were years. Candy wiped her eyes one more time and checked in a mirror to make sure she looked presentable.

I slipped back into our hotel room. I told my mom, I was feeling sick and needed a break from shopping. Let’s chat!

Candy opened her apps and chose skype. She logged in and found that Sam was waiting for her. She attempted to call and was answered immediately.

“Oh, Candy what’s wrong you look terrible?” Sam said.

“Sam, everything is ruined. Our grand plan is unraveling. Brian sent me flowers to Mr. Frost’s class, and he looked as if I was the scum of the earth.” Candy gulped.

“Oh, Candy, don’t cry. Listen, just explain to Mr. Frost that you had no idea he would send you flowers, and you find Brian to be immature and childish. Only make sure you do it without Brian listening in. We still want to crush his heart right?”  

Candy looked into her friend's eyes. The gold specks of her irises have always been a comfort to her. Candy wiped away her fresh tears and smiled.

“Of course your right, I will just seduce him back.”

Speaking of Brian, she was now, as we speak, missing gym class with Mr. Frost.

“Shit, I forgot I am missing gym class!” Candy bellowed.  

Sam immediately started to sign out when Candy snapped out of concern of her own to really notice Sam’s change.  

“Sam, you look great! What did you do?”

“Since you decided to have a change I thought I would follow suit.”

Candy was amazed at her friends change. Her brunette hair looked longer and fuller; her green eyes seemed to spark with light.