Chapter Ten: Happy Birthday Mr. Frost

Warning this Chapter contains sexual content. Rated R material.

Please vote and comment below, I would love to double my reads this week. So if you like my story, please tell your friends. The more reads and votes I receive the faster I will upload! Thank you, Enjoy!

Chapter Ten: Happy Birthday Mr. Frost

As the days went so did Candy’s hope for Sam to come around, it had been three solid weeks since their encounter, and she was dying a little bit inside every day when she saw her in class or in the hallway. Sam would turn her head and pretend that Candy did not exist; she would glare at her and flip her hair as if Candy was beneath contempt. What was worse was that every time Candy spied Sam walking out of the school, she saw Paul there waiting for her.  

At one-point Paul and Candy made eye contact, and he smiled; she had no idea how things could get any worse. Brian did eventually come back to school, and even he seemed to be ignoring her, either he was upset over their date or embarrassed either way she was nervous.  

The only solace she had was Ethan; he wanted to spend every day with her, Candy told Ethan that she did have homework at night, so they came to an agreement that two nights a week was spent without each other. Which was hard on Candy, but she knew it was good for their relationship. Tonight, however, was Ethan’s birthday. Candy was excited because the pocket watch she ordered had come, and it was even more beautiful than the picture. The gold was brilliant and the leaves delicate. The engraving was gorgeous and Candy felt the money was well spent. It was twenty-four carat gold, and the most expensive present Candy had ever purchased. It was money well spent, and she hoped Ethan would love it as much as she loved him.

Ethan called her and asked if she wanted to spend the evening together, he didn’t know it, but Candy had looked into his file and knew today was his twenty sixth birthday. Candy hoped the cake she ordered the day before would be perfect, it was a Saturday, so she could get Steven to take her for the cake, food, and party favors.  

Candy had explained to Steven that it was a new girlfriend’s birthday party, and she was responsible for food and decorations. Steven seemed not to question her and drove her around town.                  

                She also wanted to look perfect for him, like a present ready to be unwrapped, so when she came from the bakery as convenience would have it their next shop was a lingerie boutique.

Candy came back out with her cake and some delicious pastries for Steven to eat and to keep him occupied. Steven politely took the box of delights and set in to eat, “Steven; I need to use the restroom can you wait for me here?”

                “Yes, miss,” he stated muffled by the pastry.

                Candy skipped to the lingerie door and made sure he did not notice her enter. As she looked at the selections, she was amazed at one could buy inside a store like this. Candy felt her face heat slightly, but she was determined. She looked around at all the sexy selections and had no hope of choosing any lingerie on her own. A sales clerk smiled at Candy and approached her.  

                “May I help you find something?” she asked.