Chapter Eight: It's all in the timing

Warning this chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature. Rated R material!

Vote and comment and promote if you love my work! Please. I would be most appreciative.

Chapter Eight: It’s all in the timing

Candy dressed carefully, but quickly for her day with Ethan, paying particular attention to all of her hot spots. Candy clasped her apple necklace close to her heart and tried to convince herself that Sam’s words of Ethan’s devotion were those of a simple, silly, and selfish girl. The very idea that he didn’t feel the same way about her as she did he was shattering.    

She saw the time on the clock and ran for the door Ethan would be arriving at any moment, and she had forgotten that the staff was always given Sundays off. “Shit,” Candy exclaimed.

It was a two-mile walk down the drive to the main gate. Candy weighed her options and looked ruefully at her outfit. She quickly peeled out of her flirty skirt with button down top and slid into a pair of exercise pants that had 'SEXY’ scrawled across the back with a matching sleeveless black tank top. She rapidly tied her running shoes, grabbed her bag filled with a change of folded clothes and ran for the gate.

Ethan flipped

Ethan pulled in front of Candy’s gate and waited, after two-minutes he turned his car engine off and watched the door. His heart was lodged in his throat in pure excitement to see her. It had been only a day and a half and a full night since he held her close, and he had felt every single second of that time pass. His home that used to function as a dwelling to eat, sleep, and work, was now empty of the laughter and love that he experienced in Candy’s presence.    

Ethan had been in such a deep contemplation that he had yet to notice that Candy burst through the door at the gate and was currently covered in sweat.    

Ethan blinked once and then twice, but it was indeed his sweet Candy. She made her way over to his car and sat in a huff. “Candy, are you okay, sweetie?”

“Well, other than the fact that I had forgotten my driver has Sundays off and the point that our drive serves no other purpose other than to vex me and show other rich people that we are richer, and the circumstance that I clearly have lost weight, but am still out of shape. I showered and dressed in a very becoming outfit before you came, and now I am in need of another shower. The cute outfit was replaced by the same articles of clothing you currently see me in when I am in your gym class, and I am now out of breath and thirsty. Without all of that in mind, I am very pleased to see you and am looking forward to our day,” Candy finished with a bright and sunny smile.

Ethan's burst into a fit of laughter and started his engine, “Oh, dear, you seem to have had a pressing morning. I tell you what you may shower at my place while I prepare you some lunch and a glass of ice water. However, I must say the writings on your buttocks catch my eye every day, between seeing juicy and sexy and delicious scrawled across your bottom I have had a difficult time concentrating on teaching gym class in the first place.”

“Oh, Mr. Frost, have I been awfully distracting. Has my bottom given you dirty ideas and wild fantasies? Have you been dreaming of my hot and wanton body beneath yours, contorting in the pleasure of the sweet release you gave me?”

“Oh, God, Candy, could you please keep your imagery off topic long enough for me to drive us home and not into the nearest ditch, where I will most likely rip you from your seat and ravish that aptly described word written over your said bottom.”

Candy flipped

She quickly stroked his upper thigh and laughed low in her throat when he veered slightly off the road.