Chapter Six: Making Out in Mr. Frost's Office

Warning this chapter contains materials of  sexual nature. It is Rated R.

Chapter Six: Making Out in Mr. Frost’s Office

                Candy was asked out by Brian on a Monday, and by Thursday morning, she knew that there was a very good possibility that she was in love with Ethan. Candy spent the previous night, having illicite dreams about Ethan. It was her first sexual encounter, and Candy could not have been more pleased by it. She felt so lovely that she had to skype with Sam.

                Can you skype with me? I have BIG NEWS!    

                Candy waited for what seemed like ever and finally received a text back.

                I can, but I am not alone; I have company.

                Who are you with?

                I met a boy over here a few weeks ago, I didn’t tell you because I wasn’t sure if he was for real. Now I know. I can ask him to go and buy me a drink and see if we can’t chat for a small while.

                No,  what I have to say may take some time…I had something happen with Ethan, and it is BIG! Call me when you can.

                Oh, I can’t wait. I will call you, as soon as I can.

                Candy looked at the clock and knew she had to leave now to get to school on time. She had slept late because her mind was full of fevered dreams of Ethan making love to her. Candy dressed quickly and ran down the stairs. She had left her hair down and did not treat it to make it straight. She called to Steven, and he had the limo parked out front just as soon as she could come through the doors.    

                Candy slid into the back and felt the car move quickly. She rummaged through her bag and found her cosmetics. She quickly applied her make-up, just as the car pulled into the parking lot she was done and took a picture to make sure she looked alright. She jumped out of the car and looked at her phone. Her hair was curly, face flushed, and her outfit was tight. Perfect. She may let her hair remain curly for a long while. She looked like she had just jumped out of bed.    

                Candy heard the bell ring, just as she opened the entrance to the school. “Shit,” Candy whispered. And ran for first-period math, as she opened the door, she heard Ethan handing out the quiz. Candy bent her head right before she plastered a smile on her face and fully opened the door. Ethan stopped his progress and narrowed his eyes.

                Ethan stared at Candy for a moment taking in her curly hair and flushed face. She looked delicious, “Welcome to first-period Ms. Monroe; I hope we are not disturbing your morning.” Ethan plastered a sick smile on his face as Candy narrowed her eyes.    

                “No, you are not disturbing me, but you may be disturbing the rest of the class trying to take your quiz.” With that statement hanging in the air and some gasps going around the room, Candy walked in front of Ethan and took a paper from his grasp and sat down. With her pencil in hand, she looked up to Ethan and let her eyes go down to a half-mast. Ethan shook his head and finished handing out the quizzes.    

                Exactly, ten minutes later Candy flipped her paper over and laid her pencil down on the desk. Candy folded her arms and ticked an eyebrow up at Ethan. Ethan felt her gaze over every inch of his body. “Candy can you please step into my office for a moment we need to discuss your tardiness and you insubordination,” Ethan said.