Chapter 1: School isn't the best

Mia's P.O.V

*driiing driing*

And here is the first school day of the year. Wohoo. I shut my clock down and went to my bathroom where i take a shower.

"leave your lover...hmmm" i sang along to leave your lover by Sam Smith. Oh how i love him and his songs. After the shower i applied a little make-up and dried my hair a little. I brush my teeth and put my clothes on. I was wearing a batman crop top and blue high-waist shorts. After i was ready i took my backpack and went to the kitchen.

"good morning sweetheart" my dad said. "morning" i smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I shortly ate my breakfast and then slip in my black vans.

____________________________

at school

"Hey mimii" my friend ashley shouted and ran towards me.

"Hey ash" i smiled and gave her a huge. After our hello we went into the school building and looked for our first class. We had history with Mrs. Lader ...oh how i hated her (-.-) ...but yeah at least the lesson was only one time in the week so yeeah. After history i had a class without ash , it was music my favourit class with Mr. Jackson he is a really cool teacher and it's every time funny. I went into the music room when someone bump into me. I fell on the floor with the person on top of me.

"i'm so so sorry , are you okay?" the person ask with an australien accent. "ehrr ..yeah i'm fine but can you at least stand up because you're sort of heavy.." i mumblet.

"oh yeah sorry...her let me help you" the boy stand up and took his hand out for me . i took it and stand up. Now i stand before a tall boy with blonde hair in a quiff and adorable blue eyes. His eyes met mine and i saw this wonderful sparkle in his eyes. After a minute i looked away and went around to go in the class , when i felt someone was holding at my wrist .

"hey ..can i at least know your name?" he asked.

"Oh..eh i'm Maria , but my friends all say Mia to me" i stutterd.

"This is a nice name. I'm Luke" he smiled "can i have your number?"

"No sorry i don't know you and i don't want to be late ..so bye" i rudly said and went into the class room.

The class went by slowly and then finally we had lunch. "Mimii hey how was your first lesson in music?" ash asked. "oh ..it was nice" i answerd.

I sat on a bench in the cafeteria and ate my salad. After a while ash opend her mouth to say something but closed it quickly. "what? have i something on my face ?" i asked and took my napkin. "no no..only ..have you heard about this new guy eh..Luke?" she said. Luke let me thing ...this name is familiar to me..

Oh yeah this Luke guy who runs into me this morning. He seemed to be new so i think ash asked about him?! "ehh..yeah he sort of bumped into me before music.." i mumbelt.

"Oh ..so what do you think ..he's very hot isn't he?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I don't replyed and finish off my salad. Fortunately it's ringing. The last lessons went by quick . And yet i was on my way home.

___________________________

so this is the first chapter...it's short but don't had any idea ...so yeah i hope you like it tough :) it's my first story so pls..don't be rude :)

What do you think will happend next?

Do you like it so far?

comment or vote... thanks to all who read it ♡

love y'all xX

~Caro~