Drunk , Kiss ...PARTY

so first please vote when you like it ...pls i really do all to make it as good as i can! Thanks <3

     _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

           at the party

       Mia's P.O.V

As we arrived at Phill's house we can hear the music blasted through the house. On the outside you can see drunk people who lay on the gras or who 'eat' other faces. Ash and I went inside and the music was really loud. We went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup with alcohol. 'Hey Mimii?' ash shouted because of the loud music. 'Yeah whats up?' 'erh..is it okay when i search Phill? I want to say him happy birthday and yeah...' she asked. 'Yeah go ..i see ya later' i said with a smirk on my face. You must know she fancies him really and that's why we're here. Ash went to search for Phill and I went into the living room to sit for a while. Just when I sat some drunken guy came to me. 'hey beauty' he slurred. Eww how i hate drunken people. He sat next to me and slung his arm over my shoulder. What the..he's kidding right?! I stand up and want to search for Ash when the guy grabbed my wrist. 'Let me go! 'i screamed over the loud music. 'no' he said. I want to slap him in his face but before i can he grabbed my other wrist and pulled me on top of him. Ash where are you when i need you? Why am i even here?? 'Hey beauty you're sexy when you're angry' he slurred and went to kiss along my neck. Eww how disgusting. He went to my collarbones and then gave me a kiss on the lips a really harsh kiss. I tried to loose his grib around my wrist but he tight the grip so that it hurts. Then he stood with me up and draged me to a bedroom. Oh no no no NO please ! My eyes began to fill with tears. He throw me on the bed and hovered over me.

      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

          Luke's P.O.V

I just went into Phill's house and searched Gab. I want to make it clear to her that i really love her. I was just in the living room when I saw Ash coming into my direction. 'Hey Luke do ya know where Mimii is?' she shouted. 'Eh..no i tought she was with you' i responds. 'She's nowhere , i can't find her and when she went home she had text me' Ash said. Oh no where is she ...i hope nobody hurt her. Please! Ash and i went search through the whole house.

        _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

             Mia's P.O.V

He put his hand under my top and went to pull it over my head but i defended myself. He pulled harder until my top was thrown onto the floor. He kissed along my stomach to my collarbones and then again on my lips. I cried but nobody heared me. 'Shut up' he hissed into my ear. I cried even harder and then he slapt me in the face. This hurts like a bitch. He put his hands under my skirt . No please i don't want this. Yet i cried really hard. He was just about to throw my skirt onto the floor when the door swung open. 'Let her go' a very familiar voice shouted. 'No ...go out or i will hurt her.' the guy said and tighten his grab on my thighs . The pain runs through my whole body. 'Really man let her go or else i call the police' the familiar voice said calm. Just as the guy pulled a knife out the police run into the room and put him away from above of me. Just then the tears runs out like a waterfall. 'Hey it's okay ..i'm here' the voice said. Just yet i reconised the voice it was Luke's ...what oh no he just saw me half naked ...and i'm crying into his arms. 'He's away he can't hurt you anymore' Luke whispered in my ear. I only nodded and huged him tigh. He stood up and gave me my clothes i whispered a light 'thank you' and get dressed again into my clothes. He slung his arm above my shoulder and dragged me down out of the front porch and to his car. I opend the passenger door and jumped in.

     _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

          at home

   Luke's P.O.V

Gab was the whole ride still and just looked out of the car window. Once when i looked to her i've saw tears in her eyes. I only want to stop the car and engulfe her in a really really tigh huge. She seems so fucking hurt and this hurts me so much...ughh think Luke make something to make her happy. The radio played in the backround when 'The figther' came. Gab turned the music a bit louder and smiled sometimes in the song ...i guess the song means something to her something happy ..hopefully but yeah i think it's something happy. But then when the refrain came tears spilled out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

Give em hell, turn their heads

Gonna live life 'til we're dead.

Give me scars,give me pain

Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me

There goes the fighter, there goes the fighter

Here comes the fighter

That's what they'll say to me, say to me, say to me,

THIS ONE'S A FIGHTER

      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i'm sorry this chapter is eww..boring and yeah it sucks but i hope you'll like it tough :)

aww this song ...i had tears in my eyes during i wrote this chapter i heared it and ...i'm just like ahdiajdkahf :'( ...but yeeaahh

pls leave a comment or vote it would mean so fucking much to me <3

~Caro~