What to wear?

Mia's P.O.V

~3days later~

'Mimii .. hey!' Ash shouted troughout the whole school when she saw me. 'Hey Ash what's up?' i smiled. 'Ya know ..this weekend is Phill's birthday party ...and i want to know if you would go with me?' she asked smiling. Ahh..Ash she fancies him so much... 'Okay yeah...i'll come with you' i said and she immediatly jumpt on top of me.'Oh Mimii thank you so *kiss on the cheek* so so much !'

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  __  _ _

           Weekend

I woke up and went into my bathroom. Ah yeah today's Phill's birthday party weheey (sarcasm) but yeah...i splasched some water in my face and went down to the kitchen where my mom sat. Wait...my mom? Here ? I tought she's in London ?! 'Mommy why are you here?' i asked and hugged her tigh. 'Heey Mia...eh..d-darling pls don't s-so tigh yeah?!' she said. 'haha yeah...sorry' i loosed my grip and turned to look directly in her face 'so why ya here?' 'Oh darling can't you mom come to look after you and your brothers?' she asked nicely. 'Yeah...but really why're ya here ...i mean you just went to london without to say goodbye' my voice cracked at the end and i had tears in my eyes. 'Ohh..honey com'ere ' she hugged me and stroke my back.

*driiing* *driiiiiiiiiing*

I lightly jumped because it's scared me. I ran to the telephone and answered. 'Hello?' i asked. 'Hello is there Maria?' the voice asked. 'Ehh..yeah and you are?' Who was it?? 'Oh yeah sorry ..hey Gabs it's me Luke' the voice said. 'Ah hey luke whats up?' 'erh..i want to know if you go to Phill's party?' he asked. 'y-yes i'll go with Ash'i said. 'Oh okay..'he chuckeld 'then i hope i'll see you' 'yeah...bye i have do go' i said with a big smile knowing that he will be there. I end the call and made a little happy dance. Yeah wohoo Luke will be there oh my gosh ajdhaichsmcks....okai STOP IT!! Mia you're awkward..(:D). I went back to the kitchen. Mum's still sitting there. 'So where are dad and Zack?' she asked. 'ehh..i don't know probably they play soccer..?!' i said. 'Okay...' she looked a bit sad but yeah i think it's her fault she wants the divorce. 'Yeah..ehm..okay i have to get ready' i said and slowly turnes around. 'For what?' 'eh..for a party' i said unsure of what she will say. 'Whom's party?' she said suddenly observant. 'It's not you business' i respond rudely. 'Look your language Mia' she snapt at me. I stomped out of the kitchen into my room and slammed the door close. What did she think to snap at me...i mean she wasn't here for me the last time so..arrggh i'm just so mad at her. I plopped onto my king size bed and grabbed my macbook. I quickly logged into twitter.

@mia_perckins_ : you'll always be there for me? Bullshit :(

(i just wrote a name so i don't know if  this name relate somone?! )

I shut my laptop close and went to my wardrobe. When suddenly my phone rings. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw i had 5 new messages. 2 from Luke , 2 from Ashley and 1 fron Zack. I opend Zack's first.

From: Zacky <3

hey dad and i are playing soccer with some friends. we don't know if we come back before you went to the party , but if not have fun ^^

love you <3

I quickly respond and opend Ashley's messages.

From: Ash :)

hey what're ya wearing today evening? I don't know what should i wear ...*cry* help me Mimiii pls

From: Ash :)

okay really pls answer...i can't go like a homeless...Mimii is your phone even charged?! arghh... :(

I chuckled at her messages and replied.

To: Ash :)

hey sorry don't know what i'm wearing ...and yes my phone is charges :D ...ehm how about you just take some dresses or whatever you want to wear and then you com'ere and i choose for you ;)

I send the message and opend Lukes.

From: Lukeey :)

hey do ya know how long you'll stay at Phill's party? :) ...i just want to know ..

From: Lukeey :)

okay...erhmm if you don't stay to late..errh...would you want to go with me to your or mine house and watch movies? ....okay no...you don't have to sorry...just asking ...argh..

Erh..okay haha should i go with Luke and watch movies? Yeah i think i should...the party will be probably anyway bored so...yes i think i should watch with him movies. Okay eh...but where ugh..his or mine house?! At mine house will be my father , brother and probably my mom ..so no thats not good ! And at his house i don't know urghh...i think...i just ask him.

To: Lukeey :)

hey yeah it would be nice to watch some movies because the party will be boring anyway ..so yeah :) oh..and  is someone at your house at night?

I clicked sent and put my phone back . During i waited for an answer i looked for clothes to wear tonight.

*beep**beep*

I pulled my phone out and had 2new messages.

From: Ash :)

yeah okay i'll be there in 12 ..see ya xX

From: Lukeey :)

eh..no i'm alone at home :) my parents are on a business trip so...yeah :)

Okay good there will be none at his.

To: Lukeey :)

okay good then it's your's :)

see ya x

I put my phone onto my desk when it's knocking on our doorstep. I went down and opend the door to be greetet by Ash with a big bag around her shoulders. 'Hey Ash ' i greetet her. 'Hey Mimii' she hugged me and we went to my room.

~two hours later~

Finally Ash and i had the perfect clothes to wear for later. She had a black cocktail dress with lace on her shoulders and black Louboutin shoes. Her blonde hair was curled back and put together with a red ribbon. Her make-up was decent and on her lips was a red glosy lipstick. She just looked stunning i must've say. I had a red skater skirt with a black crop top on and black plateau shoes. My hair was into a high ponytail which ends are curled. I had light make-up on and red lipstick just like Ashley. 'Wow Mia y-you look stunning' she said as i looked at me in the mirror. 'Thanks you too ' i said and hugged her lightly. I looked at the clock. WHAT it's already 18:30p.m. shit we only have 10 minutes left until the party really starts. 'Okay ash grab your things and we go yes?!' i asked hurriedly and took my purse. She grabbed her purse and we went to Phill's house.

      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

sorry for not updating but here is another chapter ..wohoo :D pls don't hate me for this end but yeah...you'll see what goes on at the party in the next chapter when you continue reading :)

so what're y'all thinking what will happen at the party?!

pls leave comments or votes :)

love y'all xX

~Caro~