Wedding?!

Mia's P.O.V

' i'm hooome' my dad shouted. Oh good he's home. 'Hey dad' i said when i walked down to greet him. 'hey sweetheart' he said and gave me a kiss on the cheeks 'where's Zack?' 'eh..i don't know probably at his girlfriend place..' i said. 'yeah okay..so what are ya doing today?' he asked. 'Oh i'll go to Nash yet...so bye love ya' i smiled at him. I put my shoes on and grabbet my coat then went out the door to Nash.

~at Nash~

I knocked on the front door and waited. The door opend and a smiling Nash stood in front of me. 'Hey babe' he said and gave me a peck on the lips. 'hey' i smiled. 'come in' he shoved me in and then dragged me upstairs into his room. He closed the door while i sat on his bed. 'So...?' i said. 'Soo..would you want to watch a movie?' he asked. 'Yeah sounds good' i answered.  He put a movie on and then slit onto his bed next to me and laid his arm around my shoulders. I laid my head on his chest and snuggled into his side.

  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

'hey' Luke said and kissed me on my lips. 'Hey' i smiled and kissed him back. 'You're ready?' 'yes i am' i said and grabbed his hand. He interwined our fingers together and we headed outside to his car. He opend the car door for me and let me in. 'thanks' i mouthed. 'no problem babe' he said with a wink. He closed the door and jogged around to the other side. There he hopped onto the seat and started the engine. 'Let's go' he said with a very big grin. He pulled out of the driveway and drove to the church. 'I love you' i said meanwhile he parked near the church. 'I love you too' and with that he stopped the car and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was full of love and passion and his lips they're just so soft and warm ...i'm so happy to be with him. It's just like you wake up every morning with an enormus smile on your face because you know that there is someone for you...who loves you with all there heart and wouldn't let anything happen to you. This feeling is just unbeliveable!! I Maria Gabrielle Perckins am happy together with Luke Hemmings...forever and always.

'So come on we don't want to be late do we?!' Luke pulled me back into reality and opend the door for me. I hoped out and linked my fingers with his. We made our way into the church and sat in the front row. You asked why are we in a church? Yeah...my brother Zacky finally found the perfect girl...and she is really beautiful. I'm so happy for him and yeah..today is their wedding.

~during the ceremonie~

'Do you Zack Javaad Perckins want to take Josefa Laurene Brooks as your wife in bad and good times , until the dead put you apart. Then answer with Yes i do' the preacher said. 'Yes i do' Zack said with tears filling his eyes. 'Do you Josefa Laurene Brooks want to take Zack Javaad Perckins as your husband in bad and good times , until the dead put you apart. Then answer with Yes i do' 'Yes i do' Josefa answered with a tear rolling down her cheek. That was soo wonderful i had tears in my eyes and leaned against Lukes shoulder so that Zack wouldn't see it. Then they put the rings on their fingers and finally the KISS. In the backround singers sang.

I want you forever, forever and always

Through the good and the bad and the ugly

We'll grow old together

Forever and always

Yet i had even more tears in my eyes. Luke pulled me into a tigh huge and kissed the top of my head. 'I love you so so so much' he whispered into my ear. 'I love you more' i whispered back. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. My eyes were close and the my stomach was like a big zoo.

I love you forever, forever and always

Please just remember even if I'm not there

I'll always love you, forever and always

'Mia?' someone said and pushed my shoulders. I opened my eyes only to see that ...THIS was only...

...a dream

   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

tadaaa....yeah so sorry i didn't updated in the last week and soo...but i was on a class trip and i hadn't got any time there. :( and yeah i was so tired the whole weekend because i barely sleept on the class trip. Yeah it was funny but the beds and ugghhh....i'm just sooooo f*cking tired. -.- but yeah anyways here is a new chapter i don't think it's one of the best (definitly NOT) but yeah please continue reading it would mean SOOOO FREAKING MUCH MY CUTIEPIES <3

leave a comment or vote love y'all much <3 <3

~Caro~