The Vow

Luke's P.O.V

...i love you!

'i think it's time for me to go gabs' i said and stand up from the bed. 'No please don't leave me alone...stay with me' she pleaded. 'Sorry Gabs i really can't my mum want me to be home this night..' i gave her a sad smile. 'But can you..please stay a bit more...for me?' she asked with puppy dog eyes. 'I-i think i can..' with that i sat back on her bed and laid one arm around her shoulder.

~after an hour~

I don't know how late it is..but i think i really have to go yet. Gab sleept happily in my arms..and on one side i don't want to leave her but my mom want me home. I carefully lay her on her bed and pulled the blanket over her fragile body. 'i love you' i whispered and gaver her a kiss on the forehead. With that i tip-toed out of her room and downstairs to the front door. I slipped into my shoes and opend the door. I went out closed the door and walked to my car. This day with Gab was just wonderful.

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

           next day

       Mia's P.O.V

Today Luke and i are going to watch a movie. Yeahh..i'm so happy that i have him as best friend..i think without him i would sit in my room and crying my eyes out..and don't eat something. Okay the first days i had cried and hadn't eat something ...but yet with luke it went better. I asked me what movie we will watch. ugh..i think i will just ask him.

To : Lukeey :)

hay Lukeey :)..what're we gonna watch today?

I clicked sent and throw my phone on my bed. Then i slide out of my bed and downstairs to eat breakfast. My stomach grumbelt showing i was hungry...i went to the kitchen. 'G'morning Mi' Zacky said. 'hey zacky whats up?' i asked. 'All the same...are you better?' he don't know about the party thing but he had noticed i'd cried the last days...and luke was always here so yeah. ' I'm better thanks' i said with a smile on my face. I went to the fridge and took the ingredients i needed for my pancakes. 'Want some pancakes too?' 'Nah-..i have to go to work see ya later Mi' he said and stand up. 'Bye have a nice day Zackyy' i sing-sang. He chuckled and went out. When the pancakes are finished i grabbed a plate and put them all on. I grabbed honey and strawbeerys and put them on my pancakes.

After i ate my whole plate i rubbed my stomach. I was so full i thought i explode now. Ha ha how funny i am. Not! But yeah i put my plate into the dishwasher and went upstairs to my room. I looked onto my phone only to see i received two new messages. One from Luke and the other from George. Wait WHAT? GEORGE???  I opend his first.

From : Georgi <3

hey lil sis <3

i'll come this week with Maddie :) we have BIG news for y'all ;)

love your Georgi xX

(Do you remember George? :D and yeah Maddie is the nickname of hif wifey )

Oh my gaawwwddd!!! Aaahhhhhhh my brother comes to visit us !! Wohoooo yeahh I'M SOOO F*CKING HAPPY ... okay stop Mia! I respond to him.

To : Georgi <3

What OMG yeah *-* ...okay hope the BIG news will be good ;)

can't wait to see ya and Maddie <3

love ya too xX

I clicked send and opend Lukes message.

From : Lukeey :)