Chapter 2: The new boy

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke get up ..you have school" my mom shouted from downstairs. "yeah yeah..i get up" i said.

I got up and went into the shower . Yesterday was my first day at the Jeflin Brook High School. Before we moved here i lived in australia...there was it much warmer (i don't know if it's true) but to my luck it isn't cold as i supposed. When i finished my shower i quickly get dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. After i ate my breakfast i slip onto my shoes and went to school.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

at school

I went to the main entrace , when i saw the wonderful sparkly brown-blue eyes from yesterday. This eyes are such beautiful and Mia anyway.

Today she wear a blue skirt with a black tank top and black vans....what wait? A girl with a skirt and then VANS..okai this is new to me but i think trought this i like her more than before.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mia's P.O.V

At school i went straight to my locker and opend it. I put my backpack in it and took my english book . As i locked my and turned around someone hit me against the wall. The pain runs down my back. I looked up and saw the biggest bitch (sorry) Amber with her friends Janesse and Emely. I hated them soo much.. 'Hay Mia' she said in her squeaky voice. 'Hey Amber what to you want?' i asked her. She tighten her grip ' Don't you dare to speak with Luke one more time' . After that she loosen the grip and they were gone. Why is she thinking i want something from that Luke kid? ..okay he's really hot and has wonderful eyes and is ...okai stop it Mia you don't like him...stop stop STOP!! I took my book from the floor and goes to english.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

after school

Happily the day was short. On my way home someone honk with their car 'hey Mia you slut...i hope you'd understand what i said a little while ago' someone shouted and the car drove past me. Eww i knew it was amber and her follower. After 5minutes i was finally at home.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

at home

'hey sweetheart' my dad greeted me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 'hey daddy' i smiled at him 'where's mom?' 'eh..your mom is ..' he stutterd. 'Dad where is mom? Is something with her wrong?' i asked shocked. Dad didn't replyed. 'Dad? WHERE'S MOM??' i shouted. 'Mia ..your mother ..she ...she is in London' he said and looked sad. 'Daddy...why i-is mom i-iiin London?' i half cried.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

soo this is chapter 2. i know it's short but i want it to end like that....soo when y'all want to know why her mom's in london then keep on reading :D

love y'all sooo much xX

~Caro~