Chapter 3: Where's Mom?

Mia's P.O.V

'Daddy...why i-is mom i-iiin London?' i half cried.

'She wants the divorce' he had tears in his eyes. 'W-what?' is stutterd. I felt the tears spill into my eyes. My dad took me in his arms and stroke my back. 'shh...i-it's okay sweetheart' he whispered. I nodded and went to my room. I layed on my bed and took my macbook from my bedside. I locked into twitter.

'I want to fly ' i tweeted and locked out. After that i plugged my phone into my dock station and Sam Smith boosted around the house. I took a towel and went into the bathroom i went into the shower and sang along the song. 'oh won't you staay with me? ..cause you're all i need...' i sang. I went out wrapped the towel around my body and tip toed into my room. I took my bra and lingerie on and looked for my cuddly onsie. It's a blue one with pink hearts on it. ( :D ) I took my phone from my docker ...wohoo i'm famous i have 10 new messages.

From: Momma <3

hey darling,

i'm so so sorry but it doesn't work anymore with your vather...i really love you i'm so sorry...when the divorce is over ..i'll come back

love you xX

To: Momma <3

yeah...i understand it's okay...hope you're going well

lots of love

Mia xX

I shortly replyed to the others when one caught my eye.

From: Unknown

hey Mia it's luke , the one who bumpt into you the first day :D

I want to ask if you want to go to the cinema on the weekend?

I was shocked from who has he my phone number? And why would he text me i mean ..it looks like he was dating Amber.. and WHY THE HELL would an acttractiv boy like him ask me on a 'date' ? ...no boy liked me ..yeah okay i mean i had boyfriends like 2 ...but they were all assholes...

I had my first boyfriend with 14 ..his name was Brodie , he was very good looking and older than me but it was a dare from his friends.

The next i was 15 ..his name was Kyle and he was really sweet and nice to me until Amber said shit about me ..it was horror and after we broke up i found out that he cheated on me with Amber...she's such a slut! But yeah ...i think i diserved it to be broken ..anyway nobody likes me only Ashley and my family .

Okay i don't know should i reply? or not? I really don't know... in the end i don't replyed. I put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

next morning

Luke's P.O.V

Finally it was friday. The first thing i'd do was to check on my phone....mhh no message from Mia , but from Calum what would he want? I opend his message.

From: Cal :D

hey Lukeey , call me when you have time ...i've some really good news ;)

Okay...i want to know what news he had but when i don't get finish in the next 15 minutes then i'll be late to school.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

soo this was chapter 3 yeaah.... her mom want the divorce what y'all think about it? and what do you think will be the 'good news' Calum has?? ..so if it's to short for you i'm really sorry...but pls don't be rude :)

pls leave a comment or vote when you liked it ..it would mean so much to me :)

love y'all xX

~Caro~