Was only dreaming ...

Mia's P.O.V

...THIS was only....a dream

'erhh...where am i?' i asked confused. 'Babe are you 'kay?' Nash asked. Nash oh yeah...i think i felt asleep here. And dreamed this wonderful dream...i miss Luke so much it's freaking me out that i dream i'm his girlfriend. Ughhh....! 'Yeah..yeah i'm fine' i said. He chuckled and gave me a light kiss on the lips. 'How late is it?' i asked him. 'Ehmm..probably around 8p.m...' he said. What its already around 8 ?!?!?! Shit...! 'Shit...i have to go' i mumbeld to myself. 'What why yet...can't you sleep here?' he asked with pleading eyes. Oh no...please no puppy dog eyes..ughh. ' I'm sorry but i have to go..my eh.. my dad want me home at 9p.m.' i lied. He never said i should be home at 9p.m. i just don't want to be here , because i feel guilty. I feel like i had cheated on him in my dream. I know it's weird but i can't help it ! 'Okay i let you go' ge said with a sad smile 'i come with you down' He stood up and i put my shoes on grabbed my phone and we headet out and downstairs to the door. Nash then grabbed me by my waist spun me around and presst his lips on mine. Mh..it feels good but not so good as Lukes kiss. You remember when we kissed on the ground in the rain?! Haha...yeah this kiss was lots better than Nash's kisses. I don't know but yeah i don't even have the feeling that a whole zoo is in my stomach when i kiss him , only a few butterflies probably. 'I love you' he said while he pulled apart. 'I love you too' i whipsered. Then i turned around and opend the door. I stept out into the dark autumn night turned one last time around to wave at him and then went home. On the whole way i was thinking about my dream. Why was i dreaming such a thing like this?! I mean Luke is only a friend. Right?! Ughh..my whole toughts are full with Luke. That's unfair opponent Nash. I mean i love Nash...no wait do i love Nash?? Arghh...Mia stop thinking about this...yes you love him! So stop it!! When i arrived at home i run straight into my room. I plopped myself on my bed and throw my shoes into the corner of my bedroom. I tooked my phone out of my pocket and logged into twitter. Uhh...One Direction is here in Atlanta the next two weeks..OMG !!!! Thats f*cking awesome ...whoop !

"@mia_perckins_ : what the f*ck is going on inside my head??"

I logged out of twitter and looked to my messages. I had 1 from Luke. 2 from Zack and 1 from Georg.

From : Lukeey :)

hey :) tomorrow 5p.m. at mine?

Yeah sounds good...or wait! Yeah my family isn't here neither soo..

To : Lukeey :)

sounds good to me :) see ya

I cklicked on the send button and opend the next messages.

From : Zackyy <3

i'll be at home tomorrow 'cause i'm at Jessica's :)

From : Zackyy <3

tell dad it won't be to late tomorrow

love ya <3

Ugh...Jessica i hate her so much. I hope he will find the right girl soon because Jessica is just ..yeah a slut.

To : Zackyy <3

i will :) have fun...but not to much ;)

love ya too <3

I shortly replied and then opend Georgs message.

From : Gerogii <3

hey lil'sis <3

Maddie and i are coming tomorrow evening :) see ya and then i want to know all from you ;) miss you lots :( love ya <3

Awww i miss him too!! What do he want to know?! ...i mean nothing goes on in my life just that i have a boyfriend and that i feel guilty because i dreamed about me and Luke...but yeah thats all. Oh..and the kiss between me and Luke..but really thats nothing. It was wrong to kiss him back because..he's my best friend what was i even thinking and he doesn't like me like that! But why was he kissing me then? Probably because yeah..no i don't know...

To : Georgii <3

aww miss you tons too :( i'm happy that you're coming tomorrow evening aahhh *-* and don't forget about your BIG news :D yeahh see ya :*

lovee ya lots <3

I clicked the send button and laid my phone next to me. I hopped off of my bed and went to my movie collection. Mh..what should i watch?? *tipping my chin* Should i watch a horror movie or a drama movie? ...i think i can watch both :D okay so it is : The purge and The first time. Oh my gaawwd The first time with Dylan O'Brien !!!

     _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

soo the next chapter CUTIEPIES <3

are you excited to hear the big news from Georgii and Maddie?!?! ...i'm excited :D thanks for reading my story love you lots :*

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE OR COMMENT !!

~Caro~