Chapter 6: And so it goes

Movie

Luke's P.O.V

I bought two tickets for us and we went to the little kiosk. 'What do you two want?' the seller asked. 'Ehh...popcorn for 5 $ and a coca...you Mia?' 'I've a coca too' she said smiling. The seller gave us our stuff and we went into cinema hall. We sad in the last row and waited until the movie starts. 'so Gab's what's your favourite movie?' i asked. 'Gabs? Really?!'she asked laughing. 'yes ..i wanted something else than Mia...so it's Gabs' i smirkt. 'Oh okay..Lukeyy' she teased. I tickeld her into her side and she laughed really hard...ahh so she's ticklish good to know. 'Luke..p-please s-stop!!' she said between laugher. I stopped and then the movie began.

~during the movie~

The movie was really funny...but i don't really payed attention. Every time she chuckeld i melted into her smile and her really i mean really wonderful dimple on her right cheek. Once in the movie i poked it...it was funny because she just chuckeld after that and leaned onto my shoulder. She's just so beautif- no stop..arghh why does she makes me so week in the knees..i mean she's just a normal girl? or not?! Arghh...i can't think straight when i'm with her...what does she with me...?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

after the movie

Mia's P.O.V

Aww he was just sooo ador- no stop what am i saying? Mia you can't like him he will never like you back...so please stop thinking that. But he gave me a new nickname and asked me on this movie 'date' out...and he didn't said anything when i leaned onto his shoulder....so i think he will probably like me just a little little bit?! ...no stop he will never like you ....none likes you expect for Ashley and your family...he only likes you if at all because he's pity with you... arghh! The movie was really great but yet i only want to be home in my room alone ... 'So how did you find the movie' Luke asked... bringing me back to reality. 'erhh ...yeah ..it was...eh..the movie was..great?!' i stutterd. Mia what are you?! You're just a dumbass...yet he will think you have problems and then run away! 'Yeah it was doesn't it?' he smiled bright. 'yeah..'i whisperd. 'Ehrm would you like to go for a walk with me?' he asked shyly. 'Yes sound good' i replyed. We walked for like 1 hour and it was dark and a bit colder outside...so that i shivered. 'Oh you're cold...here take my jacket' Luke said and handet me his jacket. 'No no it's okay ...i don't want you to be cold' 'No i'm warm please take the jacket' he said in a clear voice and put the jacket on my shoulders. 'Thanks' i whispered. 'No problem gabs' he chuckeld. Why is he so nice to me? We walked further until i looked onto my watch. What it's already 10:45 p.m. ...shit i must be at home in eh.. 15 minutes. 'Luke ...this date was really ni-' 'Wait did you just said this was a date?' he cut me off. 'Oh..ehrm...well i think so?!...bu-' 'Okay so we had our first date today' he smirkt. 'Yeah okay...but I really need to go home...sorry' i said while i blushed. He didn't said something bad to this 'date' thing..okay?! 'You're really cute when you blush' he said and i even more blushed. 'Haha..erhm yeah thanks?! But really i must go...bye Luke' i said and hug him.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Luke's P.O.V

Woahh...wait did she just huged me? God this was thanks i just ..my stomach it tingle. 'Bye Gabs' i huged her back and gaver her a kiss on the cheek. She turned around and went home. So i'm dumbfounded she really said...to this it was a date and ..and she huged me! I-i think i'm in love with her...no stop you can't be in love with her! She don't likes you ...she just huged you because she wants to be nice. Yeah she just wants to be nice because she's a nice and sweet person...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

so this was chapter 6 whoop whoop!! hope y'all like it :) ....i'm sorry i don't know i can't write really long chapters and when they went long than they are just dumb so yeah...i hope i'll write more often...or longer chapters for you ehr..yeah :D hope you'll like it tough

pls leave a comment or vote ♡♡

love y'all soo so much xX

~Caro~