Chapter 7: Should i tell her?

~Next day~

Mia's P.O.V

I woke up to the ringing of my clock. Yeahh...a new school day. Slowy i woke up and went to my bathroom. I put music on and it was 'All of the stars - Ed Sheeran' jay my favourite song! I sang along the song and brushed my teeth and went into the shower. In the shower i had my own little performanc ...haha i know i'm awkward. But yeah i was washing me with my coconut strawby shampoo and when i was finished i dried my body and her. I stripped into my undergarmends and went to my room to look for clothes. After a while i decidet to wear my baby blue summer dress with white knots on it. I packed my backpag and hang it around my shoulder. I tooked quickly my phone and glide down into the kitchen where i found my brother eating his breakfast. 'hey Zacky what's up?' i said happily. 'fine..hey erhm..Mia can you help me?' he asked unsure of what will i say. 'Yeah whats going on..where can i help you?' i responds during i grabet an apple breakfast. 'So there's ...this girl...' i cut him off when i looked at the watch. What it's almost 7:40a.m. ?! Shit i have to be in school less than 10 minutes and it isn't a really short way...yeah i don't need the bus but it's tough not short. 'Sorry Zacky i have to go to school...byebye' i gave him a kiss on the cheek and run out towards school.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

in school

Luke's P.O.V

It's 7:40 where's Gabs? I hope she isn't ill...is she?! No she can't be ill , i have to say it to her..that...that...that i-i love her...somehow. Or shall i leave it?! arghh.. i don't know what to do. The ringing of our school clock brang me back to reality and i went to my first class...what i have with Gabs.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

in the class

It sat almost 15minutes in class when the door opens. Who would it be? The small figure came into my view and ... wait it was Gabs! Yes she isn't ill ...wohoo!! Stop you awkward penguin just stop Luke!! ..okay i'm just soo happy she's here to her luck the teacher wasn't there when she cames in. She quickly went into my direction and sat besides me. 'Hey Luke' she smiled and waved at me. 'Hey Gabs...why are ya lait?' i asked and smiled back. 'erh...i sleept in..haha' she laught lightly. I turned around when the teacher cames back.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

after class

The lesson was really boring so Gabs and I throw little paper rolls at each other. It was verry funny and we were one time caught and the teacher yelled at us how she will give us detention when we won't stop...but she didn't do it anyway. Yet it was lunch time and Gabs and I sat together at a tabel and laughed at stupid people when our friends came and sat with us. Our friends are Ashley (ya know her) , Calum (he still doesn't tell me the good news) , Gus and Phill. I kind of find it funny that Ashley's nickname is Ash ...because haha..it's sort of a boys name :D. Well never mind...the lunch went by quickly and we went separately to our next classes.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

after school

Mia's P.O.V

Ashley and I agreed to go shopping after school , I waited in frond of the school at her. After a while she finally came out and we went to the shopping mall. 'So Mia...how was the movie date with Luke?' Ash asked with a big grin on her face. 'It wasn't a ...'date' ..and yeah it was ehr...nice' i said in an annyoed voice. 'Yeah yeah ...you can tell this Obama but don't me! I know he likes you AND i know verry well you like him too!' she said teasing me. 'No no...i-i don't like him! What are you even saying?!' i grumbled at her. 'Yeah yeah...we will see Mimii' Ash smiled. I stamp on my foot and we continued with our shopping trip.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'm so so soo sorry i know it's short but i have writting blockade ( ← i don't know if it's right in english :D ) ...but yeah really sorry !! :(

hope you'll enjoy it tough :)

lots of love to y'all xX

~Caro~