Chapter 27: I'm sorry

'Are you loving someone else?...'

- Mia's P.O.V

What? I just stood there in the middle of my doorway from bathroom to my bedroom. Did he really just asked me that? I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth , it felt like i was frozen in my own spot with just a towel around my body and my boyfriend in front of me.

He looked at me. "Mia? Do you love someone else" he repeated himself. That's when i snapt out back to reality. I didn't know what i should do. Should i tell him the truth , or should i wait and tell him i just love him?

"Okay, ... i understand you love someone else" he then said and turned around. "Wait Nash!" I said and stoped him.

"What do you want? It's oblivious ...you like someone else" he snaped at me. I felt the tears boil up in my eyes and i just wanted him to stop leaving me , but it was to late. He was already out of my sight. Shiz. What have i done?

I just stood there in my doorway with hot tears rollin down my cheeks. I felt so bad.

I didn't wanted it to happen like this. I just broke probably his heart...and...mine too.

   - - - - - - - - - - Nash's P.O.V - - - - - - - - - -

I'm so angry. Why does she have to do this to me? And it hurted me so much to see her standing there with glassy eyes. But she didn't answered me , when i asked her. So it was a yes for me.

Man..i loved her so much and yet...she just broke my heart. If she only had said something or had apologized or something else...i surely would forgive her , but not like that.

It hurts to much. But i need to let her go. Loving someone hurtd like a bitch. It isn't even funny anymore. It's like you just give all to this person ...you would do anything for this one person , you would get a better person ...but than something destroys all the love and ...it hurts.

      - - - - - - - Mia's P.O.V - - - - - - - - -

  He's gone... i can't get him back. I hurted him too much.

I don't know how long i just stood in my doorway and let the tears slip out of my eyes but the ringin from my phone brang me back ti reality. I quickly wipped the tears away and walked to my bed , where i took my phone and unlocked it. 1 new message. I opened it and read :

From : Nash ♡

I trusted and loved you so much...but that hurted like a bitch.

I had to re-read the message. Shit i hurted him really bad. I'm such a bad person. What have i done , he will hate me forever and Luke ugh...why do i have to love him too?

I went into my bathroom and searched through all drawers. Ahh.. there are they. I grabbed them out of the drawer and sat on the floor. Just one more time ...

I held the balde in my right hand and above my wrist. One deep cut..and all can be over. They can be happy again..without me cause they don't even need me ...just...this one cut...

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay..i'm sorry i needed sooo long for this chapter ..and it isn't even long :-( the next will be hopefully longer :-)

Love you lots ♡♡