Chapter : 28

So for all this is a bit depressiv and has self-harm parts... so for all who don't want to read something like that i'm sorry but. The next chapter is hopefully normal :-) love you lots ♡♡

                     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I held the blade above my wrist. As i cut myself the blood run down my arm. I cut more and more and my arm was full with blood.

Shit...what am i doing? I promised to myself and my family i will never do it again...and yet , here i am. Sitting on the floor in the bathroom with a blade in my hand and my other wrist full of blood.

My eyes felt heavy and my wrist hurted like a bitch. But i felt alive , cause for a moment i didn't felt the pain inside me. I felt nothing but tiredness and as if thousands of needles would pick in my wrist.

It was a reliefe for me. After a time i got really tired and the blade dropped on the floor ,my eyes were half closed and i just fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - Luke's P.O.V - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay so that is it. I will tell her how i fell about her...yet. I stood on the frond porch and knocked. After some minutes of waiting , none had still answered.

I took my phone out and called Mia. After the fifth ring it went straight to voice mail.

I declined the call and send her a message.

To : Mi :-)

Hey pls call me back asap.

I sent it to her and put my phone back in my back pocket. I started to walk down the driveway and back home.

    - - - - - - - - - - Mia 's P.O.V - - - - - - -

I woke up and just saw red. All over the bathroom floor. No no..i-i did it again. I looked at my wrist and it hat stopped to bleed. Why am i such a mess?

I tried to stand up but i was to weak. My legs were shaking and my wrist hurted to much to pull myself up.

Why did i do this? When someone sees me like that. Oh no...what if my brother finds me like that? He will hate me. I promised them to never do it again. No.

I sat on the ground in the bathroom and just cried. I hope none will see me.

After some minutes i heard my phone ringing. Uh..where is it? I looked around and saw it near the toilet. Ugh.

I tried to stand up again. I weakly stood up and held myself up on the sink. I look horrible.

Blood all over my wrist and some even in my face. My make-up was smeared and i had tear stained cheeks. My face was pal like a ghost and my whole body was shaking.

I'm seriously a complete fuck up.

          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry it took me so long and it isn't even that long :-( .... but i hope you enjoy it nevertheless ♡

Love

-C