you don't know?

Hey sorry i haven't updated a LONG time.. ♡ :-(

- - - - - - - - - - - Mia's P.O.V - - - - - - - - --

I put on my undergarments and bra and then quickly pulled over a long pullover and black leggins. I brushed my hair and then slipped on some fluffy socks and put my hair into a high ponytail. Just as i was finished Ash came in. "Hey babe" i said and huged her. "Hey..so whats wrong?" She asked and sat on my bed. I laid on my bed next to her. "I don't know...i just thing i like two boys at the same time...and one of them is my boyfriend.." "And the other is?" She asked. "Uhm...its L luke.." i mumbled his name out and then she stayed still.

"Wait...yo you love Luke??" She looked at me shocked. I only nodded.

- - - - - - - - - Luke's P.O.V - - - -

I have to talk to her . I need to tell her the truth. But she has Nash and what if she doesn't likes me back? Oh no this is so wrong and on the other side right....Why does she even love Nash? Ugh...

- - - - - - - - - Mia's P.O.V - - - - - - -

"You need to tell him Mi" Ash said to me. "I know...but i really don't want to" "But you have to" she said and engulfed me in her arms. "Thank you for being here for me" i muffeld in her shoulder. "No problem babe"

Ash and i just talked 2 hours about some random stuff and checked our guys on vine and tweeted some silly stuff.

"Okay Mi i think...i have to go" Ash said and stand up "and you..you have to talk with Nash and Luke okay?" "Okay...i will talk with them" i said and engulfed her in a hug. "Bye" she went out the door and i plopped myself down on my bed.

Ugh this is so hard. I don't want to break Nashs heart. Why do i have to like two at the same time?

- - - - - - - - Nash's P.O.V - - - - - - - -

I'm so angry and confused...what is when she really loves someone other? I mean i love her , do i? I think i have to clear think of..

I went to my bathroom washed my face dried it quickly up and then went to my closet. I changed into some black jeans and a blue flannel. Then i slipped a gray beanie on and put my black vans on. I grabbed my phone and car keys and went out.

As i sat in my car i started the engine and just sat there one minute. What is if she has already someone else? I have to find out. I turned the radio on and started my way down to her house.

- - - - - - - Mia's P.O.V - - - - - - - -

Okay...so what now? Tomorrow i will speak with both of them. Really i will do this , even if it's hard. Oh god what am i doing ..i can't just walk up to them and say 'hey Luke i really like you..and yeah Nash i'm sorreh but my feelings aren't so strong anymore to you' , like water hell. This is so stupid. Okay i have to clear of my mind off this things.

I went into my bathroom got unchanged and hopped in the shower. Mh..so warm and relaxing. I soaped myself with my new strawberry-coconut shampoo and when i was finished i hopped out and dried myself up.

Shit i forgot my clothes. I wrapped the towel around my body. Towel dried my hair and then opend the door of the bathroom. When i got out i couldn't believe what i saw.

There in my room stood the one and only ...

Nash...whichs heart i will broke. And then he asked me the question i didn't want to answer. I just wanted to run.

'Are you loving someone else?...'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Haha guys ima so so freaking sorreh :( ...but finally another chapter wohooo..

Okay its shor