Chapter: 30

Why does my father have to move on? I mean this Katherin seems like a total bitch. UGH...why?

I miss Mom so much. This isn't fair. I'm all alone , none is here for me. George is getting married with Maddie , Zack is always partying or is with his weekly new girlfriend and my mom and dad ..yeah they're divorced and my mom is in england while my dad comes home with some new girl. And then theres me all alone , no boyfriend , no friends , no nothing ... just me.

This just can't be true.

     -   3 months later -

Today is the day. Today will my brother George gettin married. I'm so happy for him and Maddie.

And i'm happy because my family will for the first time since long ago be together fully. With my Mom, dad , zack , me and george. Yeah okai my family isn't completly together but we are all around each other.

One month ago i was face timing my mother and guess what? She got a new one. Just like my dad got Katherine. Yes they're still together , Katherine just moved in with me and my dad a week ago.

Oh and my brother Zack yeah he finally got a girl for longer than just one week. I'm so proud of him. George and Maddie are happily together and Maddie is 5 months far and already showing a big bump.

And for me , uhm yeah nothing changed. Katherine gets on my nerves every since she lives with us. Luke and i didn't talked with each other for 2 weeks. Yeah my life pretty sucks but anyway today will be hopefully a good day! 

     -  Maddie's P.O.V  - ( woah what? :-D )

I got up with a bad feeling in my stomach. Ugh no. I run into the hotels bathroom and vomit. I have pregnancy sickness since the 2nd month. It really sucks. When i was finish i flushed the toilet stood up and brushed my teeth.

Today is the day i'm gettin married to the love of my life. George. I slipped out of my clothes amd went into the shower. I grapped my strawberry body wash and shrubed it all over my body. After that i got my strawbyKiss shampoo which smells so fecking delicious and shrubed it in my hair. As i was done with showering i got out and towel dried my hair. Then i wrapped a big towel around myself and went into my hotel room where already Mia , my mother in law and my mom waited to get me ready.

"Darlin' you're okay?" My mom asked sweetly as i sat on the bed. "Yeah" i said with a big smile on my face.

"Okai good let's get you ready" Mia smiled and placed her make-up bag on the bed.

Mia made my make-up and hair perfectly. I'm happy to have her as my sister in law and as aunt for my baby. My make-up looked natural with some red lips and my hair was in braid in a waterfall with wonderful curls.

My mom carried my dress in the room and opend the bag. I slipped into it and my mom zipped it up. I put my shoes on and some crystal earrings i got from my grandma. "Oh honey let me look at you" as my mom said that i got watery eyes.

"Maddie you look absolutely wonderfull" Mia said and clasped a hand over her mouth.

( Maddies dress on the side bar )

I hope this day will get unforgetable !

         ----   ----- ----    -----    -----

Oh holy i'm sorreh ♡♡ but ohooo Maddies pov for the first time :-D

Sorry that i skipped three months