Chapter 4: I'm not dating her

Luke's P.O.V

I quickly rushed inside the school and to my class. I knocked on the door and opend it slow. 'Luke why are you late' Mr. Mahnson asked. 'I've slept in ..i'm sorry ' i said. 'Okay but next time you get detention! ' he said in a clear and strong voice. I quickly got to the back of the room and sat down. There she was ...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mia's P.O.V

I sat in maths when slowly the door opens. 'Luke why are you late' Mr. Mahnson asked. 'I've slept in ..i'm sorry ' he said. 'Okay but next time you get detention! ' Mr. Mahnson said in a clear and strong voice. Luke qickly went to the back of the class. He was soo hot..i mean his eyes and.. no stop it he's dating Amber! ..i think?! But why would he ask me if i want to go to the cinema with him? or is it just a dare from friends so that i'm broken again?

Maths went by slow ...but i wasn't really observant. I pick my maths book from the tabel and went out to my locker. When i opend it slime float over me. What the hell?? All my stuff is full with slime. Some people in the hallway laughed about me. I quickly closed the door and ran to the restroom. On my way to the restroom 'Mimii whats going on?' ash shouted after me. I ignored her and ran into the bathroom. Locked me in and fell to the floor. The hot tears rolling down my face. Why always me? I haven't done anything !! ..The restroom door cracked open 'Mimii are you in here?' ash asked. I didn't respond. 'Mia really answer me!' she said in a clear voice. 'Y-yes i'm h-here' i sutterd with tears rolling down my face. 'hey mimii pls open the door? for me?' 'no...l-leave me a-alone' i rudely said. 'are you fucking serious mia? i want to help you...' she snap at me. I don't want her do help me. None can help me. My tears float out on my cheek and i began to sob. 'hey..mimii i'm sorry. I don't want to be rude. i really am sorry' ash said slowly. I cracked the door open and ash locked me in her arms. 'it's okay ash..it's just ...amber and..her friends i ...i can't stand it anymore' i sob in her arms. 'shh..it will be okay. I'm here for you , okay?' 'Okay' she loosen her arms around me and stand in front of me. 'so and now...give me a smile' she smiled at me.. i smiled a fake smile and we went to our next class.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

after school

Luke's P.O.V

I waited outside of the school for Mia..i want to ask her on a date. I hope she is not on her way home. I almost went home , when she got out. 'Hey Mia can i ask you something?' i shouted in her direction. She turns round. I qickly ran to her and stand before her. I looked in her beautiful eyes. They make me weak in the knees. 'What is it?' she asked. 'ehrm..i ..i want t-to know if you...ehr...would you go to the movies with me? ' i stutterd. Yeah i'm such a dumbass. 'Why are you asking me...i mean aren't you dating Amber?' she rudely said. Wait what?? Who's Amber?? 'Who's this amber kid?' i aksed. 'Now don't play like you don't know her!' she snaped at me. Why is she snapping at me?? 'No really i don't know whos amber' i snap back. She seems shocked. 'oh sorry ...do you really don't know who she is?' she asked dumbfounded. 'ehh..no i don't know her and therefore i'm not dating her! ' i said in a clear voice. 'Oh well...she's the school slut and attaches every hot boy and....' i cut her of 'so you think i'm hot?' i said with a smirk. 'No no no..well okay yes but..i mean..it doesn't matter' she shyly said. Oh why is she such adorabel i want to her to be mine ..only mine. I want to hold her tigh and kiss her full sweet lips. Why is she doing this to me..i mean i don't even know her really?! And she thinks i'm hot ...haha well yeah. Soo...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mia's P.O.V

Why is he so hot? I mean look at his eyes they so fucking adorabel. And he's so tall while i'm such a shortie. 'Mia? Hello are you hearing me?' he brang me back to reality. 'oh ..ha ha yeah sorry ..did you ask me something?' i awkwardly said. 'yeah ..i ask.. if you would to go to a movie with me?' he said so sweetly. 'ehrmm...yeah ..yes ' i smiled. 'okay. i pick you up at seven today?' he asked. 'Yeah..okay i'll write you my adress' i said with a big smile 'so bye see ya later' 'Bye Maria' he smiled and we both went home.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

so this was chapter 4 yeahh :D

i hope it's okay....so yeah what do y'all think of Mike? (Mike = Luke + Mia) i ship them both...when you think the ship name is stupid then pls... comment a new ship name :)

hope you enjoy it love y'all xX

~Caro~