Chapter : 29

This one is for @KatieAllcorn9 ♡♡ love you.

            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I splashed water over my face and dried it with a towel. I tried to go and grab my phone but i was shaking to hard.

Shit. I looked on the floor. There was blood. My blood. Oh god.

I looked back in the mirror , tears rolled down my cheeks. My eyes were bloodshot red and my lips were dry.

I let the towel down and put it in the washbin. ( remeber she was in a towel :-D ) I stepped in the shower and let the warm water drop down on my body. The water felt good against my skin.

I just stood there letting the water drop on me. After a time it good cold , so i washed myself with my strawberry shampoo. After i was finished i got out took a new towel and towel dried my hair and my body. I wrapped it around myself.

I wasn't shaking anymore. So i took a little towel hold it under the water and then scrubed the floor. After the floor was clean again i threw the towel in the washbin , opend the window and walked in my room.

I put some sports bra on and undergarments , then slipped into some black leggins and took a big dark-blue hoddie out.

After i changed into my clothes i brushed my hair and put it into a loose ponytail.

I felt a bit weak again so i went downstairs grabbed a glass and orange juice. I have to stop. I promised it to my brother. He can't see that and i have to promise myself that i will stop.

I was in deep toughts when i heard the front door open. "Mia are you home? " i heard my dad asking. "Yes" i shouted back. "Oh here you are" he said smiling to me as he came into the kitchen. "I want you to meet Katherin." And when he said the name a woman in her mid-twentys came in the kitchen. "Hey i'm Katherin" she said engulfing me in a hug.

Ehm...yeah okay i'm totaly fine with people i don't know who just come and huge me. I mean who doesn't like this? Note the sarcasm. But 'cause i'm nice i hugged her back.

" I'm Maria" i said with a fake smile as she stopped huging me. "That's a nice name honey" Katherin said in her girly voice. "Thanks" Oh god. What does she do here?

And her voice like...what the hell? If she continues to speak like that when she's here then i surely will choke her to death. Sorry but not sorry.

"Uhm..and what do you do here?" I asked. "Oh she's my girlfriend" my dad replied with a big smile on his face. 

NO. No please. Don't do this to me. "Ugh...okay nice to meet ..uh...you..but i'll be upstairs..." i said smiled my fake smile and went upstairs.

As soon as i arrived in my bedroom i layed on my bed and died in the insied.

Why? I'll regret it that i didn't cut deeper...then i wouldn't be here and i would never meet her , but no my life hates me.

Thank you...

                       - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes.....i tried to make it good ..haha but it's crap ....anyway uhm..i love you guys much and i think i will end this story soon...because yeah it was my first ever story in english and all. And it is crap.

Please for another chapter comment or vote :-) please ♡♡

-C