Chapter : 31

Please don't hate me!
- - -

All of me

I was in the first row. Next to my mom and my brother Zack. George looked so nervouse and happy.

The guests talked until the big doors opend. All went silent. I turned around and there she stood. Maddie in her wonderful dress , next to her her father linking arms with Mad's. As she began to walk down the aisle i watched my brother. Tears appeared in the corners of his eyes. I can't believe it my brother is getting married.

- George's P.O.V -

I was so nervouse. What if she doesn't show up , or if she runs down the aisle. Oh god...or what if i fuck up my vow.

"Mate it's all going to be okai" my best man assured me and patted my back. I just nod to him.

My hands were sweaty. I looked at the front row to my sister , brother and then my mom. She just smiled at me and gave me a little nod.

The doors opend and there she stood. Maddie , my love of life. Soon to be wife. Wow! She was absolutely stunning.

As our eyes meet i couldn't help but just to smile. Yet i knew that everything will turn out right.

- Mia's P.O.V -

As they both exchanged their vows , i got a bit emotional. I hope i will get this too. A man just like my brother. Polite , helpful and absolutely nice. And a realationship in which sex isn't the importants thing.

As they both made thei way down the aisle all clapped their hands. It was beautiful.

~ after the wedding ~

Why does it have to be so hot in here. Yeah okai i could just change out of my jacket but...i don't want anyone to see my cuts. And i don't want my parents make sonething big out of it cause it's the day of my brother and his wife. Not mine.

Their first dance was to 'Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran'. This reminds me of how i sat at nights on my bed , listening to this song and thinking about what it would be if Luke and i ever were more than just friends.

As George and Maddie made their way to the dance floor i just looked at them both. They are so in love. Jeez , all in my family have someone. And i , i'm alone.

- Luke's P.O.V -

I haven't seen Mia's for two weeks and it's really boring without her. I didn't even get the chance to tell her how i feel. So i'm stucked with my feelings for her and she's probably kissing Nash. Ugh...how i want to be in his place.

- Mia's P.O.V -

Soon the wedding was over and my brother and his wife were of to their Honeymoon.

As they drove away we all stood in a long line and waved after them. As they finally were out of my sight i grunted in pain. My feets are killing me. All i want to do right know is laying in my bed and sleep.

- - - - - -

Aye....i'm so so fucking sorry :-(
But i have so much going on with school and then in my class are some douches who i just want to slap and argh...-.-