[Chapter 1 - That's My Sakura]

He used to tease me all the time.

She used to be there for me.

He used to care for me.

She used to care for me.

He used to love me.

She used, no. She never loved me.

He changed.

She changed.

If everyone cared,

And nobody cried...

If everyone loved,

And nobody lied...

If everyone shared,

And swallowed their pride,

Then we'd see the day...

That nobody died.

People doesn't end when their evil.

They end when they

Lost sight of faith.

Sasuke drank vodka and many bottles of alcohol surrounded him. "Next, target... oops." Sasuke thew a dart and shoted to Sakura's picture in the wall. He smirked. Every picture of Sakura was pointed with a dart. "Guess it's just you." His smirk grew wider.

He heard serene and slightly panicked. "Shit." He cursed. "Gotta hide." Sasuke hurried to the rooftop and looked around. "Go hurry up! Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, dattebayo!" Naruto called up back-up cops. He held up a gun and kicked the door open.

Naruto and the others scanned his room. They opened their flashlights to see where he is. Kiba spotted the pictures with darts of the most famous professor,

Sakura Haruno.

"Naruto, look!" He pointed out. "Pictures of Sakura-chan? This is Teme's hideout, dattebayo." Naruto said. "Kiba, ask Akamaru to sniff Teme's scent, dattebayo." Naruto said. He nodded. "Akamaru, sniff!" Kiba commanded.

Akamaru sniffed and sniffed everywhere as Naruto and the others scanned the whole house. They heard Akamaru barked. "Where is it, boy?" Kiba asked. "Rooftop!" Shikamaru said. "Hurry, dattebayo!" They hurried and spotted Sasuke trying to run away/escape from them.

"Stop right there!" Shino shouted and pointed a gun at him. Sasuke raised his hands and glared. "Whoa, whoa, Teme, 'ttebayo." Naruto said. "What, dobe?!" Sasuke said out loud. "Your freakin' coming with us." Shikamaru said.

"I'm not!" Sasuke shouted. "Go, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted. Sasuke saw a girl with pink hair behind him and puts a dart with sleeping pills inside it. Before it happens,

"Sakura?!" He whispered. Sasuke fell on the ground as the girl sticked it in his neck. "I'm really sorry, Sasuke." Sasuke heard as his vision gets blurry. His eyes closed. "Good job, Sakura-chan, dattebayo!" Naruto smiled and was about to ran to her.