[Chapter 11 - Escaping Together]

Naruto and Ino looked around. Sasuke and Sakura are out of sight. "It's your fault they got away, dattebayo!" Naruto pointed a finger at her. "Eh?! Why me?! You're the one who keeps doing your frickin' catchphrase!" Ino scolded back.

"Frickin' catchphrase?! My mother passed me that catchphrase! It's a remembrance of her death! Her's was DATTEBANE, DATTEBAYO!!!!" Naruto snapped angrily. Suddenly, their visions got blurry.

"Revenge, you little blonde. And that should stop your loud mouth, whiskers." Konan mumbled and watched them fell in the ground. "Tie them." Itachi ordered. She nodded. Konan started to tie their wrist back to back. She also tied their feets. "Bring them here." Itachi said and saw Tobi, Hidan, Deidara and Kisame carrying the rest.

"Their no match to us." Kisame whispered to the giggling Tobi. "You're right, Kisame-Senpai!" Tobi gave him a cheerful thumbs-up. "Now, where did that brat go?" Itachi asked himself and looked around for Sasuke.

"I have to admit, your little brother is good at hiding." Konan said.

"That's because he always play hide and seek." Itachi bluntly answered. "Even after all these times, he still have his hide and seek attitude and so as his idioticness? What a brat." Itachi tsked.

"A real brat is spoiled." Konan insisted. "He's spoiled. Hey, I'm gonna show you guys something. Call up the other members." Itachi giggled. "Okay?" Konan rosed her brow. She called up all the members of Akatsuki.

Itachi gathered all of them together. "I'm about to show you the most funny, hilarious and embarassing photo. It's about Sasuke. A lot of photos of him. With his ex, Sakura. Guess what?" Itachi smirked. You know what he'll do.

"This is the best timing, guys." He squeeled in excitement. "OPEN THE PROJECTOR!!!" He ordered angrily.

"Where the hell are we?!" Sakura shouted. "Shut up! They'll hear us!" Sasuke put his hand in her lips. "Is this...?" Sakura's emerald eyes wide open.

"Yeah. It's where I confessed to you." Sasuke bluntly said and walked away. Sakura started to cry again.

"Uh... Sasuke-kun, where are we?" Sakura asked with her hands behind her. "Naruto? Shika, and Sai? What are you doing here?" Sakura rose a brow. "Teme wanted us to ---"

"Shh!"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, dattebayo!"

"Sasuke-kun wanted you to?" Sakura asked. "This is really confusing." She laughed. She heard music suddenly starting.

"Kasuka ni terasa reta tsuki no michi, bokura wa doko e yuku nodaro?" Sasuke stopped. Sakura blinked. She gasped. "Kasuka ni yureru kojo no tsuki. Imada minu mirai no utsushite yo." Sakura continued.

"Taitsune mono ga fueru no ga kowarete. Tozaishite ikite itanoni, deatte shimau nda ne. Unmei ga bokura o hikihanaso to shite mo. Sekai o kowashite demo memorita nda." They sang together.

"Utakata yo yume to wakatte mo."

"Dare ka to ikite itai no sa."

"Ushinau tsurasa o shitte mo."

"Dareka o omatte shimau no sa."

"Sayonara... sayonara..." Sasuke sang. "Kasuka ni terasa reta tsuki no michi." Sakura continued with a smile. "Bokura wa doko e yuku nodaro?" She ended her part. "Mangetsu no yuro ni oto mo naku. Nanika go kie yuku choshitsu no machi." Sasuke continued.

"Omoide mo koen mo sabireta hodokyo mo. Kimi no utau koe mo bokyaku no kanata. Aisanakereba ushinau koto mo nai no. Atama de wakatterunoni kodokuna bokura wa." They faced each other as they sing. Naruto blushed.