[Chapter 23 - Can't See No More]

"All I can hear are her sorrowful sobs..."

"Is it my fault they escape her emerald eyes?"

"Am I going to lose her, too?"

"But..."

"She's my everything."

"I can't survive if I can't see her smile anymore."

"Or her blushing cheeks..."

"You better bring her back."

"Because, you'll regret if you ever hurt MY woman."

Sakura heard footsteps approaching towards her. It was Itachi. The man cupped her cheek and pressed his lips against hers. She immediately pushed him away. "Y-You can't!" Sakura shouted. Itachi rose a brow. "Why is that?" Asked Itachi. "O-Only Sasuke-kun kiss me like that..." Sakura mumbled when Itachi heard. He smirked.

I knew he was a pervert all along.

Itachi thought before chuckling. "But, he doesn't love you..." Itachi shook his head. "Then, I'll make him! Because I'm his property! Not yours!"

It broke his heart.

Again.

Sasuke didn't realize he was being a foolish idiot from the start. Why was he thinking Sakura is dead by now? That he'll never see her again? Even if it haunted him when she left him... it never crossed to his mind that she'll be dead!

Sasuke got out of Naruto's car after seeing the Uchiha Household. "ITACHI!!! DAMN YOU, OPEN UP!!!!" Itachi heard the voice of his little brother, it was so loud, he can even hear it from Sakura's room. "YOU GODDAMN WEASEL!!!! WHERE IS MY SAKURA?!?! WHY DID YOU TOOK HER?!?! REMEMBR, SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!!! SHE'S MINE, YOU WEASEL!!!! NOW, OPEN THE HELL UP YOU, SCAREDY-CAT!!!!!" Sasuke shouted and banged his hand the locked door.

"If you want Sakura back, you'll come inside alone."

"Fine, you idiot!"

"And stop calling me things, brat!"

"I am not starting another calling-match, moron!"

"Oh, it's on, turtle-face!"

"You fart-ass brother!"

"Dog-poop little brother!"

"Poop-breath brother!"

"Duck-butt little brother!"

"Long-haired-gay brother!"

No reply. He was offended. And, defeated by his little brother.

"Just come inside!" Itachi shouted, seeing Sasuke walking inside. "Tell me, where the hell my cherry blossom?" Sasuke grabbed his brother by collar. "She's mine and never yours." Itachi retorted and pushed him aside. He glared at his brother. Itachi sighed. "Fine. I'll give you 10 minutes to be with her." Itachi pushed him to her room.

Sasuke was already brought into tears while his eyes were wide open. He walked towards the pinkette and sat at the edge of the bed. "Are you okay, Sakura?" Sasuke worriedly asked. "Sasuke-kun? Is that you?" Sakura asked as Sasuke pulled her for a hug. "What happened?" Sasuke asked and broke the hug to look at her. "I... I... can't see you... anymore..."

His onyx eyes shot open.

"You mean...?" Sasuke repeated while the pinkette was nodding. It was no doubt Sakura was already in tears. "No... there's so many things I want you to see! Like the fireworks this up coming Christmas! And... when... we have a child..." Sasuke looked at her blind lover and wiped her tears away. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of here." Sasuke let more tears came out of his onyx eyes.

"But... Itachi-san told me... you're... just using me..."

"What?"

"To... hook up another girl..."

"What? That weasel... promise me. That you will never believe to a single lie he said."

"How can you be so sure he isn't lying?"

"Sakura... are you... turning against me?" Sasuke asked, eyes widening in shock. Sakura didn't answered. "I lost so many things... my parents... no one seems to trust me and now... you hate me? The one that I only loved?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her. "It's not that I hate you!" Sakura defended. Sasuke grabbed her wrist harshfully. "Do you have any idea how worried I am?!" Sasuke accidently raised his voice at the pinkette.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to raise my voice at you..." Sasuke let go of her wrist. "If you really hate me that much, I'll just go." Sasuke stood up. "Noo!" Sakura managed to pull his shirt. "I don't hate you! I---"

"Time is up."

They were interrupted.

Someone removed her hand in Sasuke's shirt before hearing footsteps fading away. "Sasuke-kun?" Sakura didn't need to look around. "Sasuke is gone." Her emerald eyes shot open. "Damn you!" Sakura stood up and ran to the door in tears. Luckily, she got out. "Sas...uke-kun!" Sakura pants, making Sasuke turn to her. "I wanna come with yo---"

"Not this time, Sakura! You're coming with me and not my foolish brother!"

"Sakura! Let go of her!"

"You're hurting me!"

A mistake.

Itachi kissed Sakura.

"ITAAAACHI!!!!!" Sasuke ran towards him and punched his brother, careful not to hit Sakura. "Let's go." Sasuke pulled Sakura's wrist with him. "Nuh-uh, you're not going anywhere!" Itachi stood up and didn't mind the cut in his cheek. Sasuke and Sakura turned to him. "Oh, hey, little brother! Who cut you in the cheek and placed a bandage on it?" The man mocked, making Sakura look down in shame.

"At least she cared for me!" Was all Sasuke shouted before running out of the Uchiha Household/Mansion. (It took me time to realize it was a mansion and I kept typing household ^o^) "Where the hell are the members?!" Itachi exclaimed by himself.

WHAT AKATSUKI MEMBERS ARE DOING. . .

"Let's play truth or dare, un!"

"Hell, yeah!"

IS TRUTH OR DARE.

Sasuke stopped and carried Sakura bridal style and ran to the car. Once they got to the car, they started asking questions to Sakura and Sasuke. "We have bad news 1, bad news 2 and good news." Sakura bluntly said. "Good news please." Ino answered. "The good news is; I'm back." Sakura said, making the others nod. "Bad news 1, dattebayo." Naruto answered while driving.

"How dare that weasel! Kissing my girl in front of me! The nerve of that, usuratonkāchi!" Sasuke clenched his fist in annoyance. "HE WHAT?!?!(dattebayo)" They said in a unison. "What about bad news 2?" Temari questioned. "This is gonna be slight shocking..." Sakura smiled.

"I'm...

...blind."

Was all she said.

Heck, it's been a while, now! Go check out Different Worlds like what I said last time, totally begging ya this time! Sorry for the long update! But, I think I can update for a while! Sorry if it's boring and sorry if it has some typo! Lots of things are happening and I just got grounded yesterday because of dipping my cousin's head 😭😭😭 But, HE SHOULD BE TOOOOOO~~~

Any-hoo, I have super bad news! This is the last chappy but, don't worry! I'll make the epilogue super extra long! Sorry if it'll end like this!

don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT and VOTE for this chappy!

Thanks for reading the 23th/last chappy of WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

-Lucy23481