[Chapter 8 - Coming]

Sasuke noticed Naruto's number. "Let's go to this place that Kaka-sensei told us, dattebayo." Naruto suggested. "Eh? Who's calling me, dattebayo?" He heard his phone rang.

SAKURA-CHAN IS CALLING...

Naruto gasped. He answered. "Sakura-chan! Are you alright?! Where are you, dattebayo?!" Naruto started asking. What a shock who talked.

"Relax, Dobe. She's fine. Just a little wounded. Or should I say... dying?" Sasuke answered. "Teme! Where is Sakura-chan! Tell me where she is, dattebayo!" Ino and the others heard Naruto shouting.

"I won't tell you. Hurry up before she's not breathing anymore." Sasuke said with a smirk. "TEME!! FRICKIN' ANSWER ME, DATTEBAYO!!!" Naruto heard him hung up. He threw his phone and stepped in it few times.

"Stupid phone, dattebayo!" Naruto mumbled. "Oh, great! First, my car now, your phone! What the fuck is happening?!" Shikamaru shoved his hair in frustration.

(Even if his hair in a ponytail ufufufu) Naruto ran to them. "Teme just called, dattebayo!" Naruto said. "We heard your loud mouth, dattebayo." Ino copied.

"Please... stop. This is not the time to argue, dattebayo!"

"Oh, whatever. You just wasted your money on that phone you broke."

"My photos, dattebayo..."

Ino rolled her eyes. "We should hurry up. Teme said she might be dying, dattebayo!" Naruto whined. "Let's go." Shino said.

"How fun... want to play a game, Sakura?" Sasuke asked with wide opened eyes and tilted head, smirking in the end.

Talk about a psyco.

Sakura thought. She shook her head. "No...? Then, I'll force you..." Sasuke leaned his face in her.

Not again!

Sakura thought. Sasuke placed his lips on top of hers. Sakura was going to speak and Sasuke had the advantage to open his mouth. Sakura accidently kissed him back. "I knew it."

Itachi eavesdropped and whispered. He slowly took a photo of them kissing. He blushed and ran away. Sakura blushed madly from his sudden action. Her were shut closed as she feel Sasuke wandering his hand through her upper body.

"Mm..." Sakura moaned. "NO!! WE'RE NOT GOING THAT WAY!! WE'RE GOING THAT WAY, DATTEBAYO!!" Naruto shouted at Ino. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FOLLOW YOUR KAKA-SENSEI'S DIRECTION!!!"

Ino insisted. Shikamaru sighed. There they go again... argue over there, argue over here. Sigh, so troublesome. "SHINO, AS THE HEAD COP OF KONOHA POLICE STATION, I COMMAND YOU TO GO LEFT, DATTEBAYO!!!" Naruto pointed his index finger in the left road.

"NO!! RIGHT IS WHAT YOUR OLD SENSEI TOLD US!!!"

"I SAID WE'RE GOING LEFT, DATTEBAYO!!!"

"SHUT UP BECAUSE WE'RE GOING RIGHT!!!" Shikamaru shouted. Ino and Naruto blinked.

Twice.

"Fine, dattebayo." Naruto crossed his arms and looked away. "Hey... um... who did you just called earlier...?" Sakura asked and pushed Sasuke away. "Naruto." He whispered.

Naruto... hurry up you dumb-ass!

Sakura thought. Sasuke covered her mouth, up to the nose with a handkerchief full of cologne. Sakura's head fell. "Don't ever push me away, 'kay?" Sasuke lift her chin.

Sasuke left the room, with Sakura's phone in his hand. "Where's that dumb Itachi?" Sasuke mumbled.

"Wait a second... didn't Teme just called me using Sakura-chan's phone, dattebayo?" Naruto corrected, with an uncomfortable look. "Uh-huh." Ino nodded. "Oh, shit! I FORGOT TO ASK WHY HE HAVE A WEDDING RING, DATTEBAYO!!!"

Naruto ruffled his own hair in frustration. "Way the go, Mr. As-The-Head-Of-Konoha-Police-Station." Ino crossed her arms. "It's not my fault I forgot! I'm worried sick about Sakura-chan, dattebayo!" Naruto shot back. "Heh." Was the only thing Ino said, leaving Naruto absolutely pissed.

Naruto clenched his fist. "N-Naruto-kun..." Hinata glared and pout at him cutely. "So, cute, dattebayo." Naruto whispered and covered his blushing cheeks. "D-Don't glare at me while pouting like that, dattebayo." Naruto looked away shyly.

"So, that's it? We just kill her?" Sasuke asked his older brother. "Why don't we make her suffer first like I did?" He pointed his thumb at his chest and glared at Itachi. "Do it your way, Sasuke." Itachi walked away.

"What the fuck, Itachi?!"

"That's for shooing and pushing me away from your room. And, I have a revenge."

"What revenge, Itachi?!"

"It's a secret between you and Sakura."

"Tell me! Now!"

"You're a brat and so stubborn as always."

"Tell me that damn secret!"

"I eavesdropped at you two while you know..."

"Seriously?! I HATE YOU!!!" Sasuke exclaimed and ran away, leaving Itachi a little confused. "Eh?" He said. "We there yet?" Temari impatiently asked Shino. "Not yet, Mrs. Nara." Kiba answered with a smirk. Temari crossed her arms.

"Shut it." Temari mumbled with a slight blush. "Where to go, now?" Sakura boringly asked and felt Sasuke pulling the chair somewhere. "Shut up." Sasuke coldly said. "Hey! Is that my phone you're looking at?!" Sakura said, madly blushing.

"What do you think it is?!"

"Hello! Why the heck do you have it?!"

Sasuke didn't answered. He was pissed.

"I eavesdropped at you two while doing you know..."

He remembered Itachi taking a photo of them while kissing. Who knew it would've been such a burden to him? "Wait... are you really pulling the chair... downstairs?!"

Sakura exclaimed. "I am." Sasuke answered. Sakura panicked. "Let me go!" Sakura struggled and shaked her shoulders.

The chair stopped.

"Eh?" Sakura's head turned to him. "You're just leaving me here?!" Sakura asked out loud. "Didn't I don't you to shut up?!" Sasuke said from downstairs. "Such an idiot." Sakura mumbled.

"Didn't I told you to shut up?!" Sakura mumbled and copied Sasuke's last sentence. "Make me!" She mumbled. "Hmmpf!" She looked away.

Naruto gasped. "N-No way... th-this couldn't be, dattebayo." Naruto's ocean deep blue eyes were wide open. Ino's greenblue eyes, Hinata's lavender eyes, behind Shino's goggles, Shikamaru's black eyes, Temari's green eyes and Kiba's brown eyes were all wide open. (That's a lot! Lol :3)

They were all infront of the Uchiha Household. Hinata covered his mouth in shock. Tears covered Ino's eyes.

"Beware and watch out, Teme. We're coming for you, dattebayo."

Was the only sentence Naruto strictly said.

Hi, minna-san! I'm so sorry for the long update! I couldn't write because my cousins are eavesdropping at me! I can only update at night!

And today and the last day I'd be staying in this stupid place. (Finally!) Also, I've been having some bad luck lately. Me and my cousin's went to the market and my aunt bought us ice cream; that's a good thing.

But what really took me is that the wheels were flat. We have to walk our way to buy dinner and the next thing happened is that my nose bleeded. I was like:

Wtf?

Any-hoo how's the chappy? No one of you guys even answer. And I've noticed that there are few peoples that put this book to some list, followed me and even voted in some chappies.

Thanks minna-san!!! But... i guess I'll be going back in here. Again. Damn this stupid place! What I like about it is that it have wifi.

Yes. I do anything for wifi.

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT and VOTE for this chappy!

Thanks for reading the 8th chapter of WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

-Lucy23481