[Chapter 5 - Hell What, Dattebayo?! ]

"Sak, let's go back to bed." Ino whined. "Fine." Sakura rolled her eyes and followed Ino. "It's 5:44 AM. I'm gonna wait 'till morning." Sakura looked out the window.

"Suits you." Ino covered herself with the blanket. Sakura decided to visit Sasuke. This time, she'll be walking so she won't bump her forehead and go back to drea- nightmare world of Sasuke. She found him lying in the bed.

One knee up and both of his hands in the back of his head. He was looking in the ceiling, thinking about something. Sakura felt tears coming down from her eyes. They silently dripped from her cheeks. They were overflowing with sadness and regrets.

She was pitied. She pitied in Sasuke's situation. What if she was like that? Sasuke wouldn't think of locking her in a cell like that since he was the lovey-dovey one. How cruel of herself.

In times like this, she couldn't stop. She just wants this to stop. It's like she doesn't notice that Sasuke is the one she is torturing. After all the memories they made together, he became the memory. She sobbed few times.

Sakura ran away in sadness. She was sniffing and sobbing as her shoulder bump into few walls. "Brother, what took you so long?" Sasuke asked and stood up from his bed.

Itachi Uchiha unlocked the cell door. "Little brother, hurry up. You need to catch her." Itachi smirked. "I'm on it." Sasuke replied. Sakura was walking to the kitchen and got a little lost from Ino's big mansion with tears still coming down. Unlike her home, this was much more bigger and had manier rooms.

Sasuke followed her and silently tiptoed. Sasuke hit her neck and caught her when she lost consious. He licked her drying tears away and kissed her palm. "Sakura's hand is still warmer than anyone..." Sasuke whispered as he starred at her.

Sasuke gave her a quick kiss in her lips that let out a small 'chu' in the end. He carried her bridal's style and walked back to Itachi.

"Hmm..." Sakura hummed. "Shh... we're almost there..." Sasuke whispered and kissed her forehead.

TIMESKIP

Sakura yawned and looked around her. Her vision was blurry. Was this real or just another dream? She noticed that she was lying in a bed. Sakura sits-up and found a familiar man. "Sasuke..." Sakura's eyes watered.

Sasuke chose not to speak and walked towards her. He crawled towards her and...

"Hell what, dattebayo?!" Naruto exclaimed. "Sasuke escaped! He took Sakura away! I don't know how but, he got Sakura!" Ino cried out. "This is getting so troublesome." Shikamaru said and crossed his arms.

"And nuts!" Kiba added along with the bark of Akamaru. "WHERE DID TEME TOOK SAKURA-CHAN, DATTEBAYO?!" Naruto stomped around in annoyance and kept shouting. "TEME!!!!!" Naruto shouted. "N-Naruto-kun, c-calm down..." Hinata calmly said.

"Geez... Hinata is so calm. What about you? You kept shouting Traitor's name." Sai said. "I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! SAKURA-CHAN IS DYING, DATTEBAYO!!!" Naruto shouted at Sai and shaked his sholders.

"Idiot!" Ino punched his cheek. "YOU'RE KONOHA'S MASTER DETECTIVE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SAKURA IS?!" Ino shouted back. "You two, stop it." Temari came.

"You just don't know why we're shouting, dattebayo."

"Of course, I don't. I just arrived."

After Ino and Naruto's explanation...

"WHAT?!" Temari flipped the coffee table in shock. "WHY DIDN'T YOU GUARDED HIM SO HE WOULDN'T ESCAPE WITH HER?!" Temari shouted. "Don't worry, we're getting her back." Ino said.

"Sasuke, what are you doing...?" Sakura shifted away from him. Sasuke was caressing her cheek with the back of his hand. Sakura blushed. This have never happened before. "Um..." Sakura starred at him nervously.

"I'm really sorry, Sasuke-kun! Me and Shizune-san need to examine a dinasaur fossil tomorrow night! I couldn't go with you in the concert..." Sakura looked down in shame. "Don't worry. I'll just... bring Naruto with me. Along with Hinata." Sasuke looked away and pouts.

"Don't give me that look, Sasuke-kun. I hate it when you're upset. I'll do something to cheer you up when I get back. Is there something you want?" Sakura asked with a smile. "All I want is right here." Sasuke smirked and kissed her cheek.

"Good night, Sakura."

"Good night, Sasuke-kun."

"Aww! I want that puppy so bad, Sasuke-kun!!! I wanna name him Sasuke-kun too..."

"Good morning, Sasuke-kun!"

"You know, Sasuke-kun, do you think we can be together forever?

"Oh, really, Sasuke-kun?"

"You idiot! You scared me, Sasuke-kun!"

"Did you forgot anything, Sasuke-kun?"

"Sasuke-kun!!"

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sasuke-kun!"

"Naruto! Why did you make Sasuke-kun drunk?!"

"Um... I didn't. I swear, Sasuke-kun."

"Come to think of it, what time is it, Sasuke-kun?"

"Oh, you must be Sasuke Uchiha the one Naruto kept talking about. Nice to meet you! I'm Sakura Haruno!"

"Really, Sasuke-kun?"

"Let's go there, Sasuke-kun!"

"Omg! It's on sale today! What do you think matches me more, Sasuke-kun? The pink one or the red one?"

Sasuke remembered the moments that Sakura kept saying his name with -kun. "Well, what are you waiting for?! Hurry up and get Sakura back, idiot!" Temari slapped Naruto.

"Calm down, dattebayo!" Naruto glared at her. "Don't 'dattebayo' at me! And move for fatass and get her back here!"

Temari exclaimed to him. "Hey! Only Sakura-chan and Hina-chan orders me, dattebayo!" Naruto said.

"So, what?! Stop blabbing nonsense and search for her!"

"Alright, dattebayo!" Naruto stomped away and left the room. In an instant, he came back. "I forgot my phone, dattebayo." He smiled and left once more.

"Oh, Naruto." Ino giggled.

"Brat, what are you doing to her?" Itachi smirked, leaning in the wall and watched the two of them. "Go away, Itachi." Sasuke hissed and made Itachi flinch a little.

"A little help, Itachi-san?" Sakuea whispered. "No one will help you." Sasuke covered her mouth.

That will be the end of this chappy!!!!!! Hey guys! I'm back!!! No songs this time... I couldn't think of anything...

Any-hoo, sorry for the long update and I've noticed that there are many commentors...

I'll give them a shout out!

@I_Can_Go_On

Thanks for your lovely comments and you make my slight frown upside down! Your comments are funny!

You guys... I literally tearing up... (no offense) IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING IN MY STORY... please LIKE, COMMENT MORE and VOTE for this chapter! Thanks you guys!

Thanks for reading the 5th chapter of WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!

-Lucy23481