[Chapter 9 - Expected Visitors]

A/N IMPORTANT!!!! IMPORTANT!!!! before the story begins, I'd like to say that Temari is going for a tough situation later. Nope, not pregnancy. She'll have to decided wheather to save Naruto or Hinata. Their little message will convince you and tell the comments down below who is going to live and who's going to die. I won't put anything about it if you guys don't comment. Or maybe, I won't update if you guys don't comment. Any-hoo, there's no song. Again. Continue.

"TEEEEEMEEEEE!!!!!!" Naruto immediately burst out of the car in annoyance. Sasuke heard his loud mouth. "Shit." He cursed. He immediately went up-stairs and hurried to pull Sakura's chair back.

"Huh?" Sakura turned to him. "We're leaving." Sasuke said. "OPEN THE DOOR, DATTEBAYO!!!!!" Sakura heard Naruto's voice. "NARUTOOOO!!! I'M OVER HERE!!!!" Sakura shouted back.

"SAKURA-CHAN!!!! DON'T WORRY, WE'LL SAVE YOU, DATTEBAYO!!!!!"

"HURRY UP!!!! SASUKE IS ---"

"TEME IS WHAT, DATTEBAYO?!?!"

Sasuke had hit her to make her unconsious to make her stop shouting bullshit to Naruto. He continued running, still pulling the chair with him, and didn't dared to look back. "SAKURA!!!!" It was the time for Ino to shout, as well.

Of course, Sakura couldn't answer. Sasuke was annoyed so, he had no other choice. "Shit, she doesn't answer." Ino mumbled and banged her hand on the door. "We have to hurry up, dattebayo!" Naruto narrowed his eyes at everyone.

All of them nodded in agreement.

"Time to cut you, my dear, Sakura." Sasuke slide his thumb upwards and let the cutter get up with a smirk for an ending. Sakura's emerald eyes slowly open up. She lifted her head and saw Sasuke slowly walking towards her with a cutter.

Her eyes widen. Sasuke pointed the cutter at her neck where it touches her skin. "So, what are you gonna do? You're going to kill me or something?" Sakura lift her head higher.

"Nah, dear. I'm just showing your so-called friends that you're going to suffer from a very, very, very bad pain...

...like what you've caused me."

Sasuke whispered, making Sakura's tears fall down quickly. They heard Naruto's banging on the door. "But, first, we're getting the hell outta here." Sasuke prepaired his gun and untied Sakura's rope.

He puts the gun in his waist and carried Sakura bridal's style. They ran away as if their still together like old times. "Why not opening it by the doorknob?!" Temari exclaimed and turned the doorknob, leaving the banging Ino and Naruto speechless.

"What are we waiting for?! Find them!" Temari command. They immediately came in without permission of the Uchihas. Sasuke saw their appearance. He smirked. "Excuse me."

Naruto and the others heard a voice. "Did I give you permission to enter?" Itachi came out of the dark with his gang also known as 'Akatsuki'.

"Akatasuki..." Ino covered her mouth in shock. "To get to them, go through us first." Itachi crossed his arms and glared at them dangerously. "This is going to be a little tricky, dattebayo." Naruto whispered to himself.

They heard Sai, TenTen, Neji and Lee coming. Naruto took Itachi as an opponent. Shikamaru took Deidara. Sai and Ino took Zetsu. Lee took Tobi. TenTen and Neji took Pain. Hinata and Temari took Konan. Temari and Kiba took Nagato. Shino took Kisame.

Luckily, Temari had called Gaara and Kankūro for help. Once they came, they took to fight Hidan. "Thanks to Itachi's dumb group, I can finally kill you." Sasuke stopped. "Huh?" Sakura looked at him.

"Time for some fun." Sasuke said in an amused tone. Her dream came true. Sasuke cut her everywhere. ([Chapter 3 - Operation: Kill Traitor] check it out if I'm incorrect! Anyway, continue da story)

"Um... k-kill me?" Sakura corrected worriedly. "B-But, why?" She asked. "Why? You're annoying." Sasuke stated emotionlessly.

Naruto wiped the blood coming from his chin. "N-Naruto-kun!" Hinata called out worriedly. "Naruto-kun? You must be his." Konan took Hinata as a hostage and took Naruto's attention. "Hinata!" Temari called out. "Back off, Blondie." Konan pointed a gun at Hinata.

"Come near her and she dies." Konan smirked. "Drop her, dattebayo!" Naruto's tears fell down. "Looks like you're going to hell with your lover." Itachi had the advantage to point a gun at him.

Temari had their lives in her palms.

"Go! Save Hina-chan, dattebayo!" She heard Naruto said. "N-No... Save N-Naruto-kun... he'll save more p-people if you save him..." Temari's head turned to her.

"If you didn't ran away, you wouldn't be killed." Sasuke acted like he was pittied at her. "If I didn't ran away, then you could've raped me." Sakura defended. Sasuke's eyes widen. He turned his head at her with glaring eyes.

"Wow. You think, I'd rape you? Only, Itachi does that." Sasuke smirked. "You're his little brother so, you do the same!" Sakura pissed Sasuke. "Shut it."  Sasuke clenched his fist. Oh, he's pissed. Super pissed. "How about, we make a bet?"

Sakura asked. "Seriously? A bet? You're life is on the line and you seriously want to have a bet?" Sasuke rosed a brow. "Do I sound like I'm kidding?" Sakura asked and watched Sasuke walk right, left, right, left.

"You don't. And, it makes me want to kill you quickly." Sasuke smirked. "Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to boil your urges and I'm just making sure that you're not afraid to lose to a girl. Or should I say,

...ex?"

Sakura smirked. Yup. She's pissing him. Sasuke went speechless. Good job, Sakura. She made the crazy Uchiha gone wild. Again.

"What are you talking about?" Sasuke stopped walking. "Um... a bet?" Sakura said innocently.

I WANT HER TO FRICKIN' SHUT UP!! SHE SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME BY NOW!!!!! NOT ASKING ME TO HAVE A BET!!!! IS SHE FUCKING DUMB?!?!

Sasuke thought without showing it in his face. "Thought you're gonna kill me." Sakura said. "I will. In front of your damn so-called friends." Sasuke said.

"So-called friends, huh? They're your friends too."

"Not anymore."

"Not anymore?"

"Are you dumb?"

"Huh?! Ha! Excuse me! I'm Sakura Haruno! And I am a professor! And you dare to call me DUMB?!"

"Honestly, I don't care about your job or something. Plus, that's the thing I hate about you. You're smart enough to answer the hardest question but, you're dumb enough to leave me behind."

Sasuke shot, leaving Sakura speechless. Sasuke looked away, not showing the tears coming down from his eyes.

"Am I?"

Was the only question Sakura whispered.

Hey, guys! Sorry for the long update! Like I said, I won't update if you guys don't comment.

Naruto or Hinata?

Put your answers down below and hurry up! Still no song suggestions, though. But, in the mean time, I'm writing the lyrics of UTUKATA HANABI (song from Naruto)

Oops! I spoiled the song in the next chappy! Goddamnit! It's okay. At least you know there's a song in the next chappy. I have nothing to say for a little while. Pls pray for me that my bad luck will go away.

And don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT and VOTE for this chappy!!

-Lucy23481