[Chapter 19 - A Time Together]

A/N Guys I've been thinking... just now, I read my chappies and I noticed that Sasuke's emotions are changing in every chappy. Like;

Sad - Angry

Angry - Seductive

Seductive - Crazy

Crazy - Annoyed

Annoyed - Sad

And the process kept repeating. So... might as well tell the bad news, ne? Since they're back together, like I said, I think I'm almost at the climax of the story. But there's gonna be an epilogue and one more problem will come. So yeah, better tell me if THE MAID or DIFFERENT WORLDS before you couldn't.

Here's a spoiler for Different Worlds;

"She used to be my lover. She seperated with me and married another man. Naruto suggested I should find another woman. And... I have chosen...

...you."

"Bye, guys! See ya tomorrow!" Sakura waved at her friends and bid her goodbye. Naruto invited them to go to a private beach -so people won't get afraid of Sasuke- to celebrate Sasuke's return. "Come on, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura pulled Sasuke's wrist and dragged him to their apartment. Sakura opened the door and let her and Sasuke walk inside.

"I-It didn't changed, o-one bit..." Sasuke stuttered as he looked around with his eyes widen. Sakura giggled and went upstairs. "Sasuke-kun, I'll be taking a bath if you need me." Sakura said and Sasuke nodded. Once Sakura was out of his sight, he smirked.

Finally alone...

Sasuke thought seductively. He wants to be ontop of her already, he couldn't wait. He wanted to taste her soft lips and play with her tongue. The Uchiha went upstairs and went to their room, hearing Sakura singing in the bath which he found adorable. Speaking of which, they're going on a beach, correct? Sasuke narrowed his onyx eyes. If they're going on a beach...

He will NEVER let her wear bikini.

He growled and cursed beneath his breath. He mumbled things about Naruto thinking about the beach... or he's horny? "That dumb idiot." Sasuke whispered to himself. Well, he have to do something that can make Sakura not wear bikini.

Maybe, she can but, she'll have to cover her top. His smirk grew wider as his thoughts were cover with Sakura's images. "Ehh?!" He heard Sakura exclaimed. "S-Sasuke-kun... wh-what are you d-doing here?" Sakura stuttered as Sasuke saw her cheeks flushed. Sakura was on her towel, looking away, feeling Sasuke's stare shotting her to blush madly.

Sasuke looked at her with another stoic look. "W-Would you let me ch-change, Sasuke-kun?" Asked Sakura. Sasuke stood up, slowly walking towards her. "I don't want to go~" Sasuke said in a playful-tone before licking her earlobe. "KYAAAA!!!!!" Sakura screamed and pushed Sasuke's chin with her palm forcefully. "I-I'm sorry, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura lift her hand to check her boyfriend.

Sasuke acted in pain and smirked behind his hair once he noticed Sakura got worried. He attacked her and caught both of her wrist with one hand and stroke her pink locks with his other hand. "S-Sasuke-kun!" Sakura's cheeks flushed. In a flash, Sasuke was already ontop of the blushing Haruno.

Sakura was trembling.

She knew Sasuke was planning this all along. When she see his smirk, she knows Sasuke was thinking something... something... seductive, rather. She gulped. This is exactly what would happen. "Hey, c-can you move away...?" Sakura asked nervously. Sasuke was still looking at her with a seductive smirk as a response. She took it as a 'no'. He suddenly let go of her wrists.