[Chapter 12 - Truth]

As Naruto and Ino struggle to set free, they noticed the others are unconsious at the floor. "Are they seriously sleeping, dattebayo?" Naruto whispered. "Obviously." Ino annoyingly whispered and rolled her eyes. "Hold on, I can see a glass over there, dattebayo." Naruto whispered.

"Hurry up, then! Their still looking at some photos!" Ino whispered. Naruto pulled his feet for them to move. "Push, dattebayo!" Naruto whispered. Ino pushed his back. Their plan worked. Naruto got free and starting to free Ino.

The Akatsuki members didn't notice. "We don't have time to free them! Put the glass at Shikamaru's pocket! He's the wise one so he can free everyone else!" Ino whispered. Naruto nodded. They crawled out and stood up when they left the room. "Maybe they're at the rooftop, dattebayo." Naruto suggested.

They agreed to go up. It was a long, long, trip upstairs. Naruto and Ino pants. Naruto was faking crying while  helding his side. "Come on, Naruto!" Ino pulled his hand. Once they came, what a shock on what they saw.

Their eyes widen. Sasuke was crying while saying something. "You're all that's in my mind, Sakura. I know you're mad at me. I'm sorry." Sasuke slightly smiled. "S-Sasuke... wh-what are you talking about?" Sakura asked. "You have the ring?" Ino asked. Naruto nodded.

"Give it to him."

Was the only thing Naruto is afraid to do. "Wh-What, dattebayo?!" Naruto exclaimed and caught Sasuke and Sakura's attention. "The dobe and crazy blonde." Sasuke whispered. "Huh?" Sakura whispered in confusion.

"Teme! Sakura-chan, there's something Teme is hiding, dattebayo!"

"What do you mean hiding, Dobe?"

"You have a ring, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted. Sasuke's onyx eyes widen.

"Sasuke-kun, I have to tell you something."

"Sakura, I have to tell you something."

They said at the same time. "Oh, you go first." Sasuke scratched the back of his neck. "Lady's first." He said. "Thanks. Sasuke-kun, this is serious. Please... I love you but, I-I... want to break up."

Sasuke's onyx eyes widen. Everything he sees started to fell apart. His vision gets blurry because of his tears and his heart broke apart. "What are you talking about?" Sasuke tried. "I'm sorry." Sakura felt tears quickly traveling down from her eyes.

"Sakura! You can't leave me like this all alone! I promise I'll do anything! Stay with me and we'll be living together like what we've always been! I love you so please!" Sakura covered her face and ran away with sobs as she ran. She couldn't stand seeing Sasuke crying because of her.

Sasuke stood still, unable to think of anything except for her. Gaara looked out from the window to inspect what happened to Sasuke when he saw Sakura left with sobs.

Sasuke remembered his failed proposal. Sasuke ragingly walked towards him by shirt. "Why do have that?!" Sasuke whispered. "Uh..." Naruto couldn't answer. "Because we wanna know the truth!" Ino said.

"For the last time, I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU, CRAZY BLONDE!!!"

"Hmmpf!" Ino looked away with her arms crossed. "That's practically the reason, dattebayo." Naruto said, scratching his cheek in itch.

"Why you wanna know the truth?! There's no TRUTH between us."

"Except for the ---"

"Shut up. I can't let you tell her. If you do, I'll kill her immediately with you seeing it."

"-Sakura!"

"-Now, throw the ring away and I'll let you be with her again. For a limited time."

"-Sasuke's proposing to you!" Sasuke heard Ino's voice. He glared at her more dangerous than he gave to anyone. Sakura blushed. Sasuke threw Naruto away and slowly walked towards Ino. "Ehehe... this is all a misunderstanding, Sasuke. Don't worry..."

Ino nervously said, slowly backing up in fear. "Sasuke, wait!" Sakura ran towards him and hugged him from behind. Sasuke can literally feel her breasts. He slightly blushed. "Don't." She whispered. His eyes widen.

"Hahahahaha!! Sasuke-kun, don't!"

"Don't you dare!"

"Don't scare me again!"

"Don't do it, Sasuke-kun. Dooon't do it. I'm begging you, Sasuke-kun." Sakura shook her head as Sasuke lean in. He slammed his hand at the wall. "You must be drunk." Sakura fake smiled.

"Indeed!" Sasuke grin at her. "Ehh?! Sasuke-kun is grinning at me!" Sakura's emerald shot open. "Is it weird?" Sasuke said slowly with a slight pout. "So cute!" Sakura smiled.

Sasuke leaned again. "Stop, right there! I won't kiss you if you're drunk." Sakura crossed her arms with a smirk.

"I'm not drunk."

"You said 'indeed'."

"I was kidding."

"It was you who grinned?"

"I grinned."

"Yourself?!"

"Yeah. Something wrong?"

"You even pouted?!"

"I did."

Sakura and Sasuke stood still. "Time for the kiss." Sasuke tilted his head and started kissing her all night. (They are not doing what you think their doing! >o<)

Sasuke remembered the times she said 'don't' and accidently thought the dirty part. Sasuke stopped and removed her arm. They starred at each other, both of them leaning in.

"What the fuck...?" Shikamaru muttered and slowly opened up his eyes. He noticed that everyone are tied up including him. He saw a glass in his pocket with a small note.

This'll free you.

-Ino, Naruto.

Shikamaru smirked. He started to free himself and successfuly cut the rope. He needs to be careful for the Akatsuki not to see him. He acted like he's still tied and crawled to Temari and the others to set them free.

"Sakura, what are you doing?" Sasuke faced her.

"I should be the one asking you that! What are you doing to Ino?! Didn't you told me that you'd do anything for me?!" Sakura pointed her index finger to her.

"That was before! I want to save our relationship from you!"

"From me?! How is this from me?!"

"You're the one who following me all around, being and flirty as always and the worst of all, being annoying!"

"Yet, I was the one you cried to! When your uncle died! You're parents left and Itachi is at Akatsuki! How could you say that I'm annoying?!" Sakura started to cry and punched his shoulder lightly.

"Because you are annoying!"

"How am I annoying to you?!" Sakura punched his shoulder again, giving it a little strength.

"You're an idiot."

"Say that again! I dare you!"

"You're an idiot, Sakura!" Sasuke shouted.

Sakura slapped him.

"Don't ever say that again infront of me."

Was the only thing Sakura said.

Hi, minna-san! I'm sorry for the long update! I have idea!

Does any one of you guys knows BTS or TWICE or BLACKPINK or Wondergirls? (K-pop groups) If you have a bias there (especially Jimin, Jungyeon, Jisoo and Sun Mi) please tell me yours and I'll go give some shoutouts!! It's your chance!

Sorry about that! Any-hoo, how you guys like the chappy today? I guess I'm not really at the mood to put a picture or a song in this chappy. I should've gave you guys a song for you to play. Dammit.

Right now, I'm listening to BTS's gogo!!!! I'm so obsessed right now!! (Poor Jimin he had the least part!) Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT and VOTE for this chappy!!!

Thanks for reading the 12 chapter of WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

-Lucy23481