[Chapter 7 - Her Phone]

"Didn't I told you to go away, Itachi?!" Sasuke snapped. "Go away! Shoo, shoo!" Sasuke waved his other hand. "Whaa?! You're shooing your own brother?!" Itachi said.

"Yeah, I am! And I don't treat you as a -- Sakura?! Why did you bit me?!" Sasuke's head turned to him. (@I_Can_Go_On your comment's second part) He noticed Sakura's disappearance. Sakura ran away and took Sasuke's knife ontop of the small dresser.

Just when Sasuke was going to catch her, he saw her with the knife. "Set me free, or... or... I'll..." Sakura thought. "You'll what?" Sasuke asked boringly. "...I'll kill you!"

Sakura answered. "As if you can." Sasuke smirked. Sakura's eyes became blurry and felt the pain that came from her neck. Itachi had secretly hit her neck and watched her being caught be Sasuke.

"I needed that. Now, go away." Sasuke pushed him out of his room and slammed the door, with Sakura on his hand. Sasuke locked the door and turned his hand at Sakura.

Sasuke titlted his head and gently kissed her. "I missed you." Sasuke whispered and brought her down to his bed. Sasuke stroked few strands of her hair. "You haven't changed, huh?" Sasuke whispered.

He watched as Sakura sleeped peacefully. Her emerald eyes emerges and caught Sasuke's onyx eyes. Her long hair was all over the pillow.

"Sasuke?"

"It's time to punish you."

Sasuke said with an ending smirk.

"SHINOOOOOO!!!! KIBA!!!! OVER HERE, DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!" Naruto shouted and waved his arms up-high for Shino to see. "I CAN SEE YOU!!!" Kiba shouted. "HURRY UP, DATTEBAYO!!!" Naruto shouted back.

"Idiot! Don't act as if you're dying and it's the last time to see them!" Ino hit his head. "Ouch! That hurts, dattebayo!" Naruto whined. "Shut up!" Temari stopped.

"This is the most troublesome 30-second moments in my troublesome life." Shikamaru calmly whispered. "HINATA IS IN HERE!!!" Kiba answered. "HINA-CHAAAAN!!!! COME DOWN, DATTEBAYO!!!" Naruto continued shouting.

After that long shouting with 'dattebayo' in the end, they ended laughing about Shika's broken car. Poor, Shikamaru. "So, where to go now?" Shino asked. "We're searching all around town where Teme bought this wedding ring, dattebayo!"

Naruto excitedly answered. "W-Wedding ring?!" Ino, Temari, Hinata, Kiba and Shino said in a unison. Ino suddenly took the small box from Naruto. She opened it for everyone to see. "Maybe, you're proposing to Hinata."

Ino suggested. "What?! Not that I don't love her but, this belongs to SASU-CAKES!!!" Naruto shouted Sasuke's nickname. "I thought you call 'Teme'" Ino rose a brow. "Whatever, dattebayo!" Naruto looked away and took the box from Ino.

"Whatever your damn face... dattebayo." Ino copied him. "Did you just copy my 'dattebayo', dattebayo?" Naruto looked at her. "I didn't copy your 'dattebayo', dattebayo." Ino lied.

"Stop it, dattebayo!!"

"Fine." Ino walked away. "Let's search the city, dattebayo!"

"Hmm..." Sakura yawned. She felt her hands behind her. It was tied up a rope. Stupid ropes... "Sasuke?" Sakura called out his name. "Sorry, Sakura, but, Sasuke isn't available, right now." Itachi spoke.

"Oh... I-Itachi-san..." Sakura lip her lower lip. She was scared. "You done, now, Sasuke? She's waiting for you." Itachi smirked. "You can go, now. Again." Sasuke pushed him away and shut the door. Again.

"It's time for you to be punished." Sasuke smirked. "What do you mean be punished...?" Sakura asked. "I'll be punishing...

...you."