[Chapter 22 - Lost Trust]

A/N guys I already published the first chapter of Different Worlds, check it out >o<

Itachi's been thinking about a plan. A plan that will change his life, living with a certain pinkette. He wanted her. He needed her. He'd do anything to get her from Sasuke. Anything for her...

Oh, and how he had interest for Sakura? Let's just say...

[FLASHBACK]

Itachi heard they had a new neighbor in Konoha. His cousin, Shisui Uchiha, became friends with the new neighbor. And happens to be...

...Sakura.

He was slight upset when she wasn't in the same age as his. Instead, it was in his little brother, Sasuke. His little brother never came out of his room, still burdened about theit parent's death. Itachi talked about Sakura when they talk. And then... that was when Sasuke had the urge to go out to meet Naruto since, the Uzumaki misses him bacly.

That's when they met.

Itachi saw everything. He saw how everytime he looked at her emerald eyes. He felt a pain strucked in his heart. Ever since Sasuke came out, the bond Itachi supposed to have with Sakura never existed. If he didn't came out, then they could've been together by now.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

The man sighed. Why did he kept thinking of killing his little brother? He narrowed his onyx eyes. If Sasuke wouldn't want the pinkette to be his, then he had no choice. Even if he loved him, he'll rather choose a girl over his little brother. "Konan, have you tracked their location, yet?" Itachi asked. "Yup. Their in a private beach that is owned by Uzumakis." Konan nodded.

"Pick Hidan, Deidara and Tobi. Tell them to go their and take Sakura."

Was all his command.

"Sasuke-kun~ Wake up, sleepy-head~"

"Why did Ericka have to die, Sasuke-kun?!"

"Ahahaha! That's so hilarious, Naruto! Right, Sasuke-kun?"

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to break it, Sasuke-kun..."

"Wait, right here! I'll get the first-aid kit, Sasuke-kun!"

"Ino-pig! Why are you here?! Can't you it's PRIVATE to what you're looking at?!"

"Can't we rest for a while? I'm tired, Sasuke-kun."

"Really? You think I can pass the test, Sasuke-kun?"

"You're the best, Sasuke-kun!"

Sasuke started to heard Sakura's voice. It always happen and he's been hiding it recently. Even when they were sleeping together before they went to the private beach.

"I... I... I'm sorry!"

"I couldn't take it if you won't forgive me!"

"I can't do it..."

Sakura was sobbing. "Sasuke-kun?! Where are you?!" Sasuke's onyx eyes shot open. Why can't she see him?! "Sakura, I'm infront of you!"

Sasuke's onyx eyes shot open, seeing Sakura sniffing infront of him. Wait... there were stain in his eyes. Was he...

...crying?

"Sakura?" Sasuke wiped her tears, still hearing the sobs. Looks like their already sleeping. Her emerald slowly opened. She sit-up and kept sobbing in her hand. "Sakura?" Sasuke called quietly, sitting-up worriedly to see her condition. Sakura didn't answered and her forehead to his chest. "Sakura... what's wrong? What'd I do?" Sasuke whispered and lift her chin.

"I... had a nightmare... about you... d-dying..." Sakura answered, seeing Sasuke's eyes widening. Sasuke couldn't resist and pressed his lips against hers. "Mmf! Sasu... I.." Sasuke grabbed her shoulders to prevent her from moving. This time, no one will interrupt. Sakura moaned softly. "Shut up, and keep quiet." Sasuke whispered, licking down her neck.

Sakura can feel his hand rising from her shirt. Sakura moaned as Sasuke went back to kiss her. She suddenly pushed him. Again. Sasuke didn't gave a fuck and removed her shirt, revealing her black ribbon bra. Sasuke smirked. "Hey, you know I just woke from a nightmare about you, dying in my arms, right?" Sakura sarcasticly said, making the Uchiha shut up.

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT . . .

Sakura was captured by the Akatsuki members, Hidan, Deidara and Tobi. The last thing she knew, they were in an accident. Someone brought her to the hospital and now...

...she couldn't see anymore.

She was brought to somewhere she didn't knew where. "Wh-Who are you...?" The pinkette asked. "It's Itachi." Itachi saw her emerald eyes shot open. "Where am I?! Where's Sasuke-kun?!" Itachi was annoyed when she heard her lips said his little brother's name. "Can't you see, Sakura? Sasuke is using you to hook up to another friend of yours." The man lied. He was using it to make her loose her trust to Sasuke.

"He wanted your trust back so he can get more girls. You know that, right, Sakura?"

"No... that's not true. Sasuke-kun loves me. He doesn't love Ino, Hinata, TenTen nor Temari."

"It is true. Then, how can you explain when he went home late to your apartment?"

"H-He was drunk..."

"And hooked up another girl."

"No... Naruto challenged him to an alcohol battle. And, how did you know?"

"I'm his older brother."

"Sasuke-kun never cheated on me."

"Oh, yeah? Prove it."

"Sasuke-kun always cuddles with me."

"Or, maybe he still mad at you?"

"Wh-Why is that?"

"You broke up with him."

"He forgave me."

"Why are you so loyal to him?!" Itachi exclaimed. "Because I love him!" The pinkette shouted.

It broke his heart.

She broke his heart.

"NARUTO!!! WHERE THE HELL IS SAKURA?!?!" Sasuke shaked Naruto's shoulders. He woke up, being alone in the bed. She was usually the one who sleeps the last on the two of them. "I DON'T KNOW, DATTEBAYO!!!" Naruto shaked him back.

"Calm down!" Ino patted Naruto's back. "Someone must've took her!" Kiba guaranteed, followed by a bark from Akamaru. Sasuke's onyx eyes shot open. "What is it, Teme? Something wrong, dattebayo?" Naruto asked. He shook his head, shoving his raven hair back in frustration. He cursed beneath his breath. "Uchiha, tell us now!" Neji exclaimed, trying not to punch the man in front of him.

"Itachi! Itachi took her!"

They gasped.

Hey! Please check out Different Worlds!

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT and VOTE for this chappy! I'm so sorry for the long update! And I'm sorry for making Sakura not see anymore!

Thanks for reading the 22th chapter of WATCH OUT!!!!!

-Lucy23481