[Chapter 20 - Private Beach]

Sakura looked away. Was he seriously going out? SHIRTLESS?! She blushed madly. "Y-You know what happened yesterday! I fainted!" Sakura retorted. Sasuke smirked. "Okay. Let's make a deal." Sasuke closed his onyx eyes and opened them gently. What deal? Sakura rose a brow.

"The deal is; I'll cover my nuuude-self if you don't go out without covering yours." Sasuke's smirk grew, circling around Sakura. "Fine. I'll wear your shirt." Sakura went upstairs to get Sasuke's shirt. Sasuke already had a white sando behind him. He wore it and saw Sakura wearing his shirt. Man, it looked like a short dress to her. Sasuke's onyx eyes shot open. He stared at Sakura.

"What?"

Sasuke didn't answered. He can feel himself getting turned on. "Sasuke-kun." Sakura waved her hand in his face, making him snap out. He blinked. "Where is Naruto?" Sakura mumbled. In a flash, the Uzumaki's car was already infront of their apartment. "Woohoo!" Sakura cheered, throwing both of her hands in the air as she ran to Naruto's car.

"Come on, Sakura-chan, Teme! Let's go, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned. Sakura pulled Sasuke's wrist after he locked the apartment. Good thing Sasuke grabbed their bags. Naruto said they'll be staying in a hotel.

Seats:

Naruto, Hinata -Front-

Sai, Ino, Sakura, Sasuke, -Middle-

Temari, Shikamaru, Neji, TenTen -Back-

"Don't worry! The others are already there, dattebayo!" Naruto broke the silence. Some of them are talking, especially Ino and Naruto. While Sasuke and Sakura were listening to music, earphones jammed in their ears while Sakura sleeps in his shoulder. "Naruto! Look at them!" Ino gave Naruto a photo since he was driving.

"That's soo cute, dattebayo!" Naruto giggled. They heard the Uchiha groan. Ino hid her phone because Sasuke will exclaim when he sees it. He looked at Sakura. He wrapped his arms around her waist tighter once he felt Sakura shaking while she sleeps. Sakura sweetly hugged him back. TenTen looked at the couple the back. She and Ino were taking photos of it.

Not several.

Nor plenty.

There's a lot.

Naruto fake-cried. "I wish I didn't broke my phone, dattebayo!" He whined. "Damn you, traffic, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted inside the car, making the pinkette and the ravenette woke from their nap. "Naruto!" Ino retorted. Naruto could feel glares from behind so he decided to kept quiet. Sakura yawned. Sasuke's head was now on Sakura's breast. "It wasn't my fault, I swear as heck, dattebayo!" Naruto defended.

Sasuke grunted annoyingly. "Shut the hell up, Dobe! I'm trying to sleep here!"

"Tch! Says the one who cuddles in Sakura-chan's---"

"Don't you dare say it, Naruto!"

"S-Sorry, Sakura-chan! I won't do it again, dattebayo!" Naruto sweat dropped. Sakura really acts like Naruto's mom. "You better!" Sakura glared at the blonde and felt Sasuke secretly slipping his hand in Sakura's shirt. "Sasuke-kun, not here." Sakura whispered. Sasuke didn't removed it but it stood still.

~TIME SKIP~

The lovers inside Naruto's car went out, greeting Gaara, Kankūro, Shino, Kiba, Choji and Lee. Naruto showed each couple to their rooms and announced there will be performances later at noon. "I wonder what that performance is." Sasuke whispered to himself. Sakura, however, was excited.

She planned to make a surprise.

A surprise that made her realize.

Sakura squeeled, making the ravenette flinch and rose a brow in confusion. Sasuke stared at his girlfriend. "Oh, nothing." Sakura said in a playful-tone as she giggled. "Yeah, right. Tell me, now." Sasuke commanded. She sweat dropped. She shouldn't say it, it's a surprise. "Um..." Sakura was about to lie, even if she knew she can't.