[Chapter 6 - The Search]

A/N this chappy will be filled with flashbacks! And few curse will be here. I apologize. One last thing! I won't be showing any SasuSaku in this chappy! Anyway, please enjoy!

Ino glared at Naruto on their way to Sasuke and Sakura's old apartment. Naruto didn't noticed. "Why are we going to their apartment, Naruto?!" Ino exclaimed. "Because we have a chance to know if they're there! And we might have clues, dattebayo!"

Naruto answered, leaving Ino speechless. These two... they never get along when it comes to Sasuke and Sakura. "Stop arguing troublesomely." Shikamaru said from the driver's seat.

"Naruto, where to go next?" Temari asked. "You go left, dattebayo." Naruto answered.

"Is it that one?" Shikamaru asked. "No, dattebayo." Naruto said. "Excuse me, Naruto is not the only one who knows their apartment." Ino said in a way of telling the obvious part.

"Of course, you know. You're her bestfriend. And besides, you know everything, dattebayo." Naruto snapped. Ino gasped. "Oh, thanks. I am but, you're the opposite." Ino answered. "Oh, Naruto. Always thinking out loud." Ino smirked.

"Whatever, dattebayo." Naruto crossed his arms in embarassment. Temari sighed. Naruto noticed the apartment. "Hey, Shika! Shikamaru! You passed the apartment, dattebayo!" Naruto ran to the steering wheel.

The steering wheel spinned around and so as the car. They bumped in a post lamp and luckily, they only got few wounds. The front window cracked.

Shikamaru's forehead was bleeding, Temari's shoulder had a glass, Ino bumped her head in the floor and Naruto fell unconsious. Everyone is doing just fine! Specially, Naruto.

"What the hell?! This is my new car!" Shikamaru whined and saw smoke coming about from the steering wheel. "Ouch... my head had a bump." Ino said and touched the bumped part. "Shit! Shika! Remove this frickin' glass!"

Temari cursed. "Let me remove it." Ino stood up and removed the glass. "Let's get 'outta here." Shikamaru suggested. The girls nodded in agreement. Shikamaru carried Naruto out of the car and went out with the girls.

Luckily, Ino was always bringing bandages. She took two out from her bag. Ino puts it on Temari's bleeding shoulder and heard her thanked. She gave Temari another bandage to put it on Shikamaru's forehead. "Thanks." Shikamaru said.

"How the hell are we suppose to go home after this now?!" Yup. Shikamaru is freaking out after Temari puts the bandage. "Ramen..." Naruto slapped Shikamaru with his eyes closed, still dreaming about the ramen. "Teme!" Naruto suddenly sits-up from the sidewalk and bumped Shikamaru's face.

"What the hell, Naruto?! First, you suggested we go to Sasuke and Sakura's apartment! Second, you want me to drive to this troublesome place! Third, you didn't told me that I PASSED the frickin', troublesome apartment! Fourth, you gave us few troublesome wounds and broke my new car! And now, we have problems about getting home!"

Shikamaru yelled. "Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be like that. I'm just worried sick about my friends. If I ever lost you guys, at least I have them. Even though I'm just nothing but, a troublesome guy to you, at least they'll be there for me whenever I feel down. But, I guess all of you are teaming up to get rid of me, dattebayo." Naruto's warm tears escaped his eyes.

"Guys, can't you see? This might be apart of Sasuke's plan. He's tearing our bond apart so we'll forget about saving Sakura." Ino explained. They looked at her. That might be right. But, why would Sasuke tear their bond apart?

He already lost a lot of bonds, why tear the last one that he have? A bond of friendship between best of friends. "We need to stick together. We need to save Sakura. Isn't that why we're here?" Temari asked.