[Chapter 15 - Again Or Never?]

Sasuke looked at Sakura straight through her emerald orbs, being more serious than he could ever be. Sakura slightly panicked. She didn't knew she'd saw his death-glare again. This might be a problem; a big problem. What could be the matter in the Uchiha's mind? True, he's been kissing and glaring at Sakura ever since they got to his secret room but, his so-called-death-glare, - that Sakura named, which she found cool - had came.

It's been a while, actually.

Sasuke slowly examined Sakura's face. That's when he realized he was above her, not to mention he's already positioned and ready to have sex. "Uh..." Sakura fidget her shoulders with her cheeks flushed. What the heck is wrong with the all-mighty Sasuke Uchiha? He's an Uchiha and no Haruno can play with his mind and making him loose control! - being horny -

They starred at each other, longer than they could ever. Silence, that they were expecting, came awkwardly. "Tell me..." Sakura broke the silence. "Am I dreaming?" The silence came back. What kind of question is that? For God's sake, she's a goddamn profe ---

"No."

Sasuke answered a little too quickly. Even if Sakura had the answer of 'no', she just huffed her flushed cheeks at him to make her look cute. Clearly, is she flirting right now? Sasuke shook his head, his onyx eyes mentally saying, 'not going to work' to her as he keeps denying that she's cuter than a kitten. He means, than that stupid Sasuke-neko, cat that Sakura loved and that was named after him!

Yeah! He finally got revenge on that frickin' black, unlucky cat! Not talking about cats, Sasuke just kept staring at her, suspiciously. Sakura was being scared all of a sudden. What's this? He's just her ex why would she be scared? Is it because...

His onyx eyes looked like it's...

...desiring her, badly?

No, that isn't possible, is it? She have never thought that the words 'desiring her, badly' is such a big deal to her. She really needed answers now. What is he doing next? Is he going to do something to her? Was he trying to say something he's afraid to tell? Or he's ---

"Sakura, I'm waiting for your answer." Sasuke impatiently retorted, keeping himself calm but his voice is cold. Just now, he keeps saying that 'you're mine' sweetly to her and now, he's being a prick. She heard Sasuke sighed heavily. "Do I have to repeat myself?" Sasuke asked bluntly, having slight boredom in himself. Sakura nodded cheefully. "Do you ever want us to be...

Together again?"

"Seriously? Of all the people, I'm stuck in this stupid cage with a dick like you?! I rest my case!" TenTen looked away from Neji. "Fine, like I ever want to stay here with the likes of you." Neji retorted annoyingly. "B-But, are not we supposed to find my youthful cherryblossom?" Lee tried. No one answers.

"Don't worry, Lee. We'll find Sakura." Gaara soothed from another cage with his siblings. Of course Lee was upset. His childhood friends were always like this. They always fight because of something that is always the matter to him. Like this time, or when his father, Might Gai, isn't able to walk anymore, like when it was their play, they didn't even supported him nor watched him. He was looking for them all around but he can hear is their scolds.

"I give you most youthful pleasure, Gaara." Lee sadly said, looking up to Neji and TenTen, seeing them still scolding each other while he tries to hide the sadness within him. People in his blood, doesn't cry. But, he just couldn't take all of the problems and his friends keep scolding each other. When is a day when he won't hear anymore scold from each other?

Lee started to form tears in his eyes, turning Neji and TenTen's attention to him. "Lee, what's wrong?" TenTen asked, being concern and confuse at the situation. "I do not know what I shall do to put an end to your scolds. Tell me, am I not youthful as you think? Am I different from modern?"