[Chapter 14 - I'm Serious]

Sakura's emerald orbs shot open. Why would Sasuke say that to her? "I-I'm yours?" Sakura asked nervously. They've broke up a long time ago, is he actually saying something he really means? "I'm serious, can't you see?" Sasuke suddenly glared at her, pinning her to a wall and attempting to kiss her again.

Hinata looked around. Where was she? The last thing she remembered was an Akatsuki member caught them unconsious. "Looks like blindy is awake, un." Deidara crossed his arms.

"This is Naruto's weakness so keep her."

Hinata's lavender eyes shot open. She suddenly remembered a voice, so unfamiliar, she didn't knew why Naruto was in it. She was confused. Why is she in here? Where are the others? What are they doing to her?

Hinata stood quiet, instead, she kept looking around her the others, not letting any Akatsuki member notice that she's being confuse. Ever since Hinata was a kid, she likes keeping all her problems to herself, being shy and scared that her friends will say that she's overreacting too much.

Back to the reality, few Akatsuki members were watching and observing her movements. She sighed. What now?

Ino huffed her cheeks in boredom, considering maybe it's her turn to go up. "Maybe, we should check on them. It's been a while." Ino said. "What if Teme is going to kill her, dattebayo?" Naruto retorted. It might be true.

"So what? Kissing now, killing? What kind of private talking is that?!"

"Oh, like all of your opinions are making sense, dattebayo."

"Think about yours first, idiot."

"Hah! Maybe, you should do it first, dattebayo!"

"You're just scared to do it, aren't you?!"

"Thinking of my opinions?! Me?! Scared?! No way, in hell, dattebayo!"

"Then, tell me! How does it make sense that Sasuke will kill Sakura after kissing her?!"

"Uh..." Naruto raised his index finger in the air, his ocean eyes looking up. Another thinking-method-thingy moment.

Sai and Kiba was waiting for the others to wake up. Good thing, he have a strong memorty and remembers the whole damn thing. First, Naruto called for help. Second, they fought Akatsuki. Third, wait... he suddenly lost track of it. He tilted his head and rose a brow.

"Uh... Sai?" Kiba shaked his shoulder. "What is it?" Sai asked, still tilting his head. "Why are you tilting your head?" Kiba asked, innocently. "Is it wrong for me to do it?" He asked, not answering Kiba's question. Kiba sighed.

"I keep yelling your name. Sobbing while drinking, regreting that I've always loved you. Never leaving out for another girl. Never going out to ever love again." Sasuke explained Sakura what he was doing ever since Sakura had broke up with him.

"I'm really sorry, I made you went to all that." Sakura began to cry, thinking that she should've never did that. "Sakura..." Sasuke's eyes softened. He doesn't like seeing her cry anymore. He doesn't if he's the reason why it's escaping her eyes.

Sasuke caressed her tears away.

"I am fucking worried now, dattebayo!" Naruto ran away again and tripped his feet at the stairs. "That's why they said; Watch your step, right?" Ino laughed out. "Haha. Very funny, dattebayo." Naruto sarcasticly laughed and stood up.

Once Naruto got to the rooftop, they were gone. "Ino! Look over here! They're gone, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted, making Ino look up immediately. "What?!" She went to him as quick as she can.

Hinata was ready to cry, but, she doesn't want to weep infront of the mean Akatsuki. She thinks that they would make fun of her and she doesn't want that. She kept looking around. "What's the matter, blindy? You lookin' for somethin', un?"

She heard a voice that sounded scary to her. She kept quiet. "Maybe she's looking for her boyfriend, Deidara-Senpai!" Tobi suggested. Hinata gulped. Speaking of boyfriend, where is Naruto? She haven't seen her even when she was caught be Akatsuki. Even when Kiba's phone rang. By the way, who was calling Kiba at that time?

S-Stop it, brain!

Hinata thought. "Sasuke, I wouldn't think it that way." Sakura defended, and looked at Sasuke. Sasuke and Sakura were eventually talking instead of working things out. "I don't feel like I deserve your second chance." Sasuke said. Right. Ever since Sasuke said she's still his, it made Sakura wonder and they ended up talking about a second chance.

Sakura sighed. "I think you deserve it." Sakura placed her head on Sasuke's shoulder and rubbed her thumb to his hand. "I wish I have a defense for that. But, all I've ever did to you was cruel things. I can't help but feel guilty about all my burdens with you." Sasuke rest his head at hers.

"But, you've never did any cruel things to me. You only did some in my dreams."

"What happened on your dreams?"

"I risked my life for you. And you always pull my wrist to bring me closer. You and I even fought each other."

"You risked your life for me?"

"Yeah. When I told dream-Sasuke about that, you just didn't care."

"Well, that is pretty cruel."

"Only to you." Sakura smiled slightly. "Helloooo! Sasuke! Where is Sakura?" The pair heard Ino's voice, more like searching for them. "Should I go there?" Sakura asked Sasuke. "Nope. We're running away more further." Sasuke stood up and opened his palm for Sakura. They stared at each other.

"You're on."

Sakura smirked and took his hand.

TenTen glared at Neji. They've been glarring at each other for a while now. What are the even up to? "TenTen, Neji, I have notice your glares towards each other. I do not find it youthful, does anybody agrees?" Lee gracefully asked.

"Oh, my dear, Sakura-san! Where have she ---" Lee suddenly got interrupted, rather, got punched. "Shut the hell up, Lee." TenTen glared at him. "H-Hai!" Lee saluted in fear. "You really get him under control." Neji smirked. "Whatever." TenTen rolled her eyes.

Temari looked uncomfortable.

"What's wrong, Nee-chan?" Gaara asked. Temari shook her head. Something's not right.

SURPRISE!!!! 2 chappies in one day! Woohoo! Any-hoo, sorry for the long update! I finally feel like it's a chappy! I feel envied to some writters you know! I know the few chappies (as in all of them) are boring as hell!

And also, the reason why today have two chappies because few people actually voted and commented! Here they are:

@LisaHerondale

@marcusvinicius951

@Silverwolf735

@juliaa37

@ayano_uchiha

Sorry if it's a little late, I keep forgetting it! Gomenasai! Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT and VOTE for this chappy!

Thanks for reading the 14th chapter of WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!

-Lucy23481