[Chapter 16 - His Secrets]

Sasuke always felt safe and calm in Sakura's arms. He's been waiting to feel her hug again. In fact... everytime he hears her name...

...he misses her.

"Sasuke-kun."

His onyx eyes shot open. It did interrupted his train of thoughts -also known as the train of Sakura thoughts- but, he finally heard it. Sasuke didn't want to get out of her embrace. Ever. He wants to stay with her for the rest of his life. He wants to stay so bad a grip in Sakura's back had formed.

He's never letting someone touch her. "S-Sasuke-kun, you're squeezing me..."  Sakura said between the fabric. "Please... just... don't hold back." Sasuke closed his eyes and inhaled Sakura's scent. It smells so sweet that... it made him smile. It made him so calm.

Sasuke got out of the hug and looked at her with a smile, not a grin. "Y-You're smiling..." Sakura's emerald eyes shot open. "Am I not allowed to?" Sasuke asked. "You're allowed to." Sakura rolled her eyes. "Sasuke-kun, what's that?" Sakura pointed out a small book from his bedside table.

His onyx eyes were wide open as he saw Sakura about to explore it. "No." Sasuke mumbled and took the book before her and hugged it in his chest. "Eh? What gives?" Sakura pouted cutely. Sasuke mumered words that she's too cute to know this. "No fair." Sakura glared at him.

"Life isn't fair."

"Aw, come on!" Sakura's eyes sparkled. Her fists in her chest as she pouts to Sasuke. Sakura looked away. He smirked. Sasuke suddenly turned on the air conditioner and wrapped the blanket to the two of them. So, as he wrapped his arms around her to make her warm, he started to plant kisses all over her except for her lips.

Sakura blushed and didn't mind him.

That's her chance.

She smirked and finally took the book from him. "Jackpot!" Sakura grinned. What could that book be?

My Thoughts Of Sakura

Sakura immediately flushed her cheeks. Sasuke bit his lower lip, looking down with a blush. "Y-Y-You... Wh-Why do you h-have this...?" Sakura asked, not knowing if she's angry or happy; maybe confused. Sasuke didn't answer. He was too embarassed that even Sakura get out of his cuddle.

Sakura turned the first page. Is Sasuke literally putting pictures of her in this book? Sakura's emerald eyes shot open as she turned page by page. She can see all the times they went on a date, her selfies and even when she's sleeping?! Sasuke takes photo of her when she's asleep?! Sakura looked at her embarassed boyfriend with a mild blush.

"S-Since when did you t-took photos of me wh-while sleeping?"

"That's a long story."

"Eh? What's this, now?" Sakura saw words now. How come it's words this time?

#PLAN 001 ~~~

My cute Sakura-hime doesn't know but, when she's mad at me, - which is always - I turn on the AC to make her cold enough so we can cuddle.

Is that what he just did recently? Oh... wait, "You call me my cute Sakura-hime?!" Sakura exclaimed. "In my mind, okay!" Sasuke reasoned, being all embarassed on what he wrote.

#PLAN 002 ~~~

I always keep track of Sakura-hime's period so I'm extra sweet when it comes. I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH NYAAA!!!!!

Sakura couldn't help but, smile. Wait, nya? She looked at Sasuke in awe. "Why can't you call me 'Sakura-hime', Sasuke-kun?" Sakura tugged into his muscly arms. Sasuke looked away. "Sakura-hime." He mumbled. "Yay! Thanks, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura kissed his cheek. Wait, did she heard that?!

#PLAN 003 ~~~

I'm currently making a Korean song since Sakura-hime likes K-pop. And I'm also bringing to South Korea and go to BTS!!!!!

Sakura felt tears escaping her eyes. So, that was the concert Sasuke told her. Now, she felt bad because she chose her fossile exam instead of him. "S-Sasuke-kun..." Sakura whispered. "I'm sorry. I didn't knew you were taking me to Korea." Sakura looked down. She suddenly felt a hand in her forearm. It was Sasuke's. "It's okay." Sasuke whispered to her ear and caressed her tears away.

#PLAN 004 ~~~

Whenever me and Sakura-hime goes to a date, I always put a hair tie in my wrist in case Sakura-hime needs one. And because I LOVE HER ♡♡♡♡

Sakura awed. She never thought Sasuke was so sweet to her. But, though, he never showed it.

#PLAN 005 ~~~

This is the moment of truth! I finally have the guts to propose to Sakura-hime! Yosh! She's gonna be sooo emotional! Here I come!!!!

Sakura's emotional side came back. It was true. He was going to propose to her. The same time when she wanted to break up with him. She felt bad again. She felt sorry and felt...

...lost again.

Sasuke looked her. She's going to read the last page of the book. Where Sasuke expressed his feelings when she left him empty inside.

There the heck she was

There the heck she was. Acting all innocent and beautiful after leaving me behind because of her dumb work.

After all the times I spent with her, she leaves me here alone like I never existed in her life

After all the times I spent with her, she leaves me here alone like I never existed in her life. As in,

NOPE.

Sakura, I know you'll find this

Sakura, I know you'll find this. And I know we'll meet again. But, why would you ever leave me like that? In front of my own brother. You do know that I love you so much, right? Well, if you love me too, come back to me, would you?

♡Sasuke♡