[Chapter 13 - Rough]

This chappy is decicated to...

@klauudiisaa !!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your votes!

"Stop right there, idiots!" Itachi shouted at Shikamaru and the others as he saw them tiptoe-ing also known as 'escaping' from them while they look through real photos and Itachi's art of Sasuke and Sakura. "Stay where you're staying and don't ruin this moment of truth! Again!"

Itachi shouted again. Until one awkward moment came... a sound of music suddenly came. A music, to be correct. Why the hell was it starting? Kiba blinked few times. That sounded familiar. "BLACKPINK in your area... BLACKPINK in your area, been a bad girl, I know I am. And, I'm so hot, I need a fan. I don't want a boy, I need a man."

His phone began to rang. He faked laugh and scratched the back of his neck. Who knew Kiba was BLINK? Temari glared at him. Kiba immediately stopped his phone to get himself out of embarassment. He didn't notice he was getting a call from Naruto.

Apparently, even if Naruto still knows that their unconsious, he wouldn't remember because of his so-called-worrying-self for Hinata; also known as 'Hina-chan.' Naruto cursed between his breathe. Ever since Sakura said she can let Sasuke do whatever he wants to her, him and Ino were commanded to go down.

Sasuke said they'll have a private talk.

Of course, Naruto would be scared and stuffs and will probably drag Ino's ass with him. And, now, he regrets that. What kind of police he is if he can't even scare nor prank his childhood rival? Everytime they fight, he loses.

Back to the real situation, Naruto was walking, back to back, thinking about a plan while Ino rests her back on a wall, being bored on doing no nothing. Naruto is having the biggest thinking moment right now. He have to use his thinking-methods-thingy again like what he have used in exams that Kakashi gave him!

"Yeah, dattebayo!" Naruto suddenly exclaimed, making Ino slightly flinch. She saw him raising a fist in the air, successfuly. Why is he acting so successful when he didn't even have a plan? She had a point. What kind of person raises his fist up in the air for nothing? Who you asked?

Naruto Uzumaki is like that.

And he liked it.

"What do mean you were going to?" Sakura asked, slightly narrowing her eyes at him. She have to know why he have a wedding ring. Why? She is willing to know why. Sasuke chose not to answer, trying to keep it all a secret, but it was no longer hidden to be correct.

Awkward silence had came between.

Sakura slightly blushed in awkwardness. "I-If you don't answer, I-I'll jump off the rooftop!" Sakura started to walk back, trying to test Sasuke if he really cares to him. Sasuke suddenly hn-ed and grabbed her wrist to turn her around.

Th-Thump.

Sakura's heart skipped a beat and felt Sasuke's warm lips placed ontop of hers. Her emerald orbs shot open. It let out a small pant in the end. Her cheeks flushed. "Wh-Wh-Why'd you did that...?" Sakura stared at him uncomfortably.

He left her confused with a smirk.

Kankūro scratched his head. Gaara sighed in failure. Temari rolled her grass-like eyes. The Sabaku siblings were all frustrated and didn't even remember the damn reason they were in this mess. Temari snapped her fingers. Right. To save Sakura.

The purple-stickered man growled. "Nee-chan, how long are we going to stay like this?" Gaara asked with a little impatience being built inside of him. "I don't know, Gaara." Temari hopelessly answered. Kankūro, who was extremely quiet all of a sudden, was only looking at a member of Akatsuki.

Tobi Uchiha.

How come most of the Uchihas become crazy? He kept staring at the obnoxiously laughing, masked-guy, Uchiha. He was curious. Mostly, so many questions are in his head and he wants all of them to be answered; right here, right now, ASAP, 24/7.

Until... Tobi saw him.

Kankūro felt shivers down to his spine. He looked away, sweat dropping awkwardness. Oh, he's never gonna do that again even if he's curious.

"Oh, no! We have to go back there, dattebayo!" Naruto suddenly went upstairs to go to the rooftop. He was worried sick and didn't know what'll happen to Sakura if she's handed to a psycho. He's fully awared that Sasuke will do something that can make her cry. And he doesn't want that for her. "Hey! Naruto, come back here!"

Ino catched up to the obnoxious blonde. She tried but, he was just too worried that it made him 2× faster than seeing a new limited edition ramen. She growled. That's what she hate about him. He's goddamn fast to be even catched by a fashion designer like her. But, he's no match to Sakura.

"Hey! What are you ---" Naruto's deep ocean orbs shot open. He was shock on what he saw. They were literally kissing. Naruto slowly brought his head down in embarassment. That was awkward. All Naruto can do is stare at Ino with a fake smile.

"What is he doing to her?" Ino asked with a slight anger being built. "Um... they're kissing, dattebayo." Naruto slowly said, fidgeting his fingers. Ino couldn't help but do the same but fake smile.

"S-Sasuke, wh-what are you doing?" Sakura asked with nervousness ruling her inside. "We're escaping." Sasuke whispered to her ear, Sakura feeling his seductive and perverted side. "Wh-Whaa?!" Sakura exclaimed, blushing, as she felt Sasuke carrying her bridal's style.

Sasuke smirked and opened his secret tunnel; also known as his secret room for his 'me-times.' He and Sakura went inside and locked it to make sure no one will know. "Where the hell are we?!" Sakura exclaimed. "Shh..." He puts his index finger between her lips to shush her.

"Like I said, you're still mine."