[Chapter 17 - Confessing]

Ino glared at the floor. She's been hearing some voices and she's sure it was Sasuke and Sakura. But, how did they get there? She couldn't see anything the can get them there so, there must be a secret room hidden in the floor. As Naruto scratched his cheek, he felt the floor suddenly rising.

"Eh?! What's happening, dattebayo?!" Naruto exclaimed and ran away from the rise. "Hey." Sakura smiled with Sasuke on her side. "HOW DID YOU GET THERE?!" Ino finally shouted. "No worries." Sakura said as Sasuke helped her get up. "Um... we have something to tell you." Sakura flushed her cheeks.

"We? How come, dattebayo?" Naruto asked. "It's about us, Dobe." Sasuke retorted. "Because..." Sakura broke in their fight. Ino waited for her answer as Naruto did the same.

"We're back together!"

Sakura tugged into his arms.

Silence.

More silence.

Even more silence.

No one spoke.

"WHAAAAAAT?!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, DATTEBAYO!!!!"

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

"TEME, DID YOU CURSED HER, DATTEBAYO?!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO, SASUKE?!" Both Naruto and Ino kept shouting at Sasuke. This is getting out of hand. Sakura shook her head and placed her hands in both her ears.

"I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!"

Sasuke shouted.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura glared at him, which he found adorable. "Hey, do you know Sasuke-kun calls me 'Sa-" Sasuke placed his hand on Sakura's mouth. Sakura forcefully removed his hand. "Sakura-hime, stop it." Sasuke whispered to her ear and started to wrap his arm around her waist. "Not if I tell them what you call me."

Sakura playfully smirked.

Sasuke sighed. His girlfriend is so stubborn. "Sakura-hime." Sasuke removed his arm and looked away. Naruto and Ino gasped. "That's so sweet, Teme! I didn't knew you call her that, dattebayo!" Naruto elbowed him. "Yeah, you sly Uchiha." Ino placed her hand on her waist.

As Naruto and Ino squeeled things behind Sasuke, Sakura watched silently. "Shut it. Now, go find the others first! I'm discussing something with Sakura." Sasuke turned his head to her. She scratched her head. "You mean, 'Sakura-hime', dattebayo." Naruto giggled with Ino. What's with these two? Just now, they were against each other but now, they agree with each other.

That's just weird. "Yeah, right." Sasuke looked away with a blush. "It's alright, guys. You can go first, we'll catch up. Simple." Sakura waved her hand in the air, mentally saying 'easy-peasy-lemon-breezy' to them. Sasuke rolled his onyx eyes. "Fine." Ino dragged Naruto away from the couple.

When they left, Sasuke suddenly pulled her wrist. "Huh? Are you mad at me?" He didn't answer. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to tell them, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura thought Sasuke was mad at her. "I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" Sasuke suddenly asked. "Eh? You're not mad at me?

"Why would I be?"

"Then, why are you pulling my wrist towards you?"

"Because I want to say thank you."

"How come?"

"For giving me a second chance."

"No, I should be the one thanking you! You still accepted me even if I left you."

"Sakura, sometimes you just have to lose people first before realizing how much they mean to you. Always remember that." Sasuke kissed her forehead and held her hand. "I will, Sasuke-kun. I will." Sakura smiled as she walked with him.