[Chapter 18 - Refusing Brother]

After Sasuke and Sakura thanked each other, they catched up to the two blonde. "Back away, the Akatsuki dude is guarding them." Naruto warned. Is he being protective since he thought he wouldn't see Sakura again? "Leave that jerk to me." Sasuke dodged from Naruto's warning. He cooly came in and mocked him. "Hey, bro!" Their attentions went to Sasuke.

"TRAITOR/SASUKE?!?!"

Sai and the others said in a unison.

"Where is Sakura?!"

"You better not hurt my precious cherryblossom, Uchiha!"

"We'll never forgive you!"

"Damn you, Uchiha! Die!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!"

Sasuke exclaimed the same as what he did to Naruto and Ino. "Sasuke-kun!" Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind. "Sakura-hime, what are you doing?!" Sasuke whispered, trying to hide his blush. Is he serious? Sakura pouted and pulled Sasuke's ear with her without any mercy. "Ow, ow! Hey, hey, hey, Sakura! Stop it, it hurts! Hey, stoooop!" Sasuke acted childish as he was pulled by his own lover.

Sakura finally stopped.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?! Shouting to our own friends in front of me! Aren't you a shame, Sasuke-kun?!" As Sakura kept lectured Sasuke, he only find her speaking really adorable. In short, he isn't listening. "Are you even listening?!" Sakura stomped her feet and saw Sasuke flinch as a respond. "Yeah, I am! You're just too adorable to be mad!" Sasuke shouted as everyone heard, he didn't gave a single fuck about it.

Sakura's cheeks flushed as her heart skipped beat. "You happy now?" Sasuke mumbled and crossed his arms, trying to hide his blush. "Satisfied, actually. Don't say it again." Sakura hid her face between her hand. "Hey! Are you two only going to lovey-dovey over there, dattebayo?!" Naruto interrupted as the couple shot him a death glare.

"Okay! I'll take that as a 'yes', dattebayo!" Naruto looked away nervously. "Are they still looking, dattebayo?" Naruto asked Ino. "Yup." Ino nodded. As they somewhat distracted the guard, but what they didn't knew is that he, Deidara, told the others. He knew it. And he knew that Itachi's foolish little brother, Sasuke, is going back with pinky. And as an order, Itachi ALSO wanted them to be locked in the cage. Including Sasuke.

So, the fight began, huh?

Tobi hit Sakura's neck to make her unconsious and lift her to bring her to Itachi. Sasuke pulled his hair to bring him closer to him and hit his neck. Sasuke lift Sakura in bridal's style. Many members are targeting Sakura. But... why her? What do they want from her? "You two, come with me!" Sasuke motioned Ino and Naruto to come and follow him.

Sasuke locked them in the cage for safety and gently placed Sakura with them. "Hey! Did you tricked us to be locked, dattebayo?!" Naruto exclaimed. "No! I want you to be safe! Protect Sakura no matter what!" Sasuke kept fighting members endlessly. "Teme! You should've let us help you, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted that made Sakura woke up.

She saw Sasuke.

Having bruises and wounds.

And all she can do is...

...no.

She knew that she can help him. She just have to look for a way. Sakura looked at the bars and slipped her arm in. She started to slip her whole body and... it worked? They others were shock. How could Sakura possibly be that thin? "Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shouted and saw him about to fight Itachi.

"Sakura? Sakura, go away! He'll kill you!"

"I don't care!" Sakura shook her head. They heard Itachi laugh. "Brother, I would kill you and Sakura will be free, along with the others. Or, I will not kill you if you give Sakura to me." Itachi smirked. "Never!" Sasuke shook his head.