[Chapter 21 - The Dirty Gift]

After Sakura and other girls' performance, Sasuke got tired and wanted to be alone.

With Sakura.

In a room.

So, Sasuke pulled his girlfriend's wrist with him to drag her with him right after she was getting down the stage to let Naruto perform. Sakura rose a brow. Where is he taking her now? "Eh? Sasuke-kun?" Sakura quietly called out. Was he mad? Sakura got confused. She didn't knew why Sasuke was pulling her into their room.

Once they entered, she saw Sasuke's smirk. He closed the door and pinned her in the wall, gently. Sakura's cheeks flushed. "Let's be alone, for a while, 'kay?" Sasuke whispered, licking her earlobe before pecking her cheeks. "B-But..." Sakura stuttered. "We j-just did this yesterday, too..." Sakura closed her eyes, shut. "So?" Was all Sasuke's response. What's that suppose to mean?

My body can't take two times at two days! I need rest, shanaroo!

Sakura thought. She felt Sasuke sucking her soft spot, like he desired her badly. Does singing a sad song that is dedicated to a boyfriend make him feel so turned on? Sasuke pressed his lips against hers, letting his tongue start a thug war between hers. Sakura can feel herself suddenly kissing him back as mixed-up saliva is dripping from her chin.

"SAKURA-CHAAAAN!!! EMERGENCY!!! EMERGEN--" Naruto suddenly barged in, interrupting the couple's moment. His deep blue eyes shot open. He really screwed up.

"---Cy, dattebayo."

The couple stopped kissing and stared at the blonde, both Sasuke and Sakura's eyes shot open. Sasuke shot him a glare, mentally saying;

'CAN'T YOU KNOCK, DOBE?!?!'

"I-I... I'm sorry, dattebayo..." Naruto blushed and sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. Sakura smiled. "Don'y worry about it, Naruto. What's the emergency?" Sakura asked, trying to change the topic. "Uh... Ino said I should do the cooking... and... I kinda... don't know how to and... then... I kinda want help... from... you... and then... I kinda... interrupted... a moment, dattebayo." Naruto explained.

"Ruined, actually." Sasuke snapped coldly. "Hey, I thought I already showed the ramen recipe." Sakura ignored Sasuke's sentence, wiping the saliva that was dripping from her chin. "But, I lost it! I need your help, dattebayo!" Naruto whined. Sakura sighed and got out of Sasuke. Sakura walked towards the Uzumaki and felt Sasuke caught her wrist.

"I'm not done with you yet...

...Sa-ku-ra."

Sasuke whispered to Sakura's ear sweetly, giving shivers down to her spine before letting her go. She walked towards Naruto again, hiding her face blushing as she went out with the blonde. "What's that about, Sakura-chan? What happened to you, dattebayo?" Naruto asked the pinkette. "Naruto. Tell me. Will you be turned on when Hinata sings a song that is dedicated to you?" Sakura asked in a strict tone, confusing the blonde beside her.

"I don't know, dattebayo." Naruto shrugged. "Well, I'd feel thankful, I guess, dattebayo." Naruto answered once he felt the Haruno wanting serious answers. "Sasuke-kun is just sooo different!" Sakura whispered to herself.

Sasuke spyied at the two at the door. He smirked devilishly. "Hehehe..." Sasuke's onyx eyes darken. "Not done yet." He whispered, approaching slowly to the blonde and the pinkette to hear their conversation. Also known as 'eavesdropping'. A hand suddenly grabbed on Sakura's shoulder.

"KYAAAAA!!!!!!!"

It made her scream.

Plus, accidently slapped the Uchiha.