A/N

Okay, my lovely people, I'm always forgetting to do this and here I am! First of all, I'm going to have another book and I assure you, it's NOT a SasuSaku! Not SaiIno, either! It doesn't include any Naruto theme. Okay, I won't spoil it buuuuuuut, wait for it until it comes, okay?

Secondly, I have placed this book of mine on the Naruto Watty2018 and I hope you will vote for me, it's the least you guys can do before I can publish my new book. And I wish all of you can support me!

I got inspired on writting again and I got a little caught off guard that I have A LOT of unpublished stories. Nah, I'm not planning on publishing them, you guys won't like it...

Thirdly, my new book is a lot longer than my SasuSaku fanfics. Also means you should wait for a while to get an update. It might get boring sometimes but, it's worth a try! I have book suggestions that I suggest you read, they are, of course, SasuSaku. And some of them are NaLu. (Haven't shipped that for a while)

1.) Reign Of Gods ~ SasuSaku
Okay, I always suggest this, ne? It's because I cried so hard on the end...my Saku-chan died!!! Oh, gomen! Didn't mean to spoil! :)))

2.) My Bubblegum Maid ~ SasuSaku

3.) Where It Leads Us ~ SasuSaku

4.) The Diary Of An Uchiha ~ SasuSaku

5.) Wildest Dreams ~ SasuSaku

6.) You Will Regret ~ NaLu

7.) His Prized Possesion ~ NaLu

8.) Stronger Than You Think ~ NaLu

9.) His Sister's Babysitter ~ NaLu

10.) E.N.D ~ NaLu

Well, I don't need to suggest Watch Out! You already red it! Anyways, it's been a long time I've been in touch, sorry for those who pm(ed) me and didn't got a reply! Sorry, I was very hesistant that time but, don't worry! I'll try my best to do another story!

I did said I'll have another book but I decided to do it all at the same time since school is up *groans* Ok as you can see, if you followed me, I published a book of quotes cause I feel kind of lonely and readers aren't active anymore.

It just started but, don't worry. It will stop on 100. Or if you guys want more, feel free to say it ;)

I feel sad that I haven't been writting for a long time. Sure, I read AND I comment a lot, but the updates is probably slow because school is here. *groans once more*

Anyways, ENJOY YOUR DAY/NIGHT, MY LOVELY PEOPLE. (HOPE I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!)

 (HOPE I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!)

-Lucy23481