Sam ~ Wanted

*skipping some lyrics*
Wanted ~ Hunter Hayes
Might be a little cheesy😬

"Awe look at her, shes letting us get to her head!" The demon said to her partner as I was tied to a chair, all my weaponry that was on me was thrown across the room after my harsh pat down with the demons.

"Face it Y/n, no one wants you. No one ever wants you or wanted you before. That's why your parents left you all alone. They didn't want you, you were a mistake. A disgrace, disappointment. You're screwed up in every way!"

She walked around my chair and told me these nasty things. Maybe she was right. I had no siblings, my parents abandoned me and all my other family members are dead, except my uncle Bobby, he took care of me and still does sometimes. Thats how I met Sam and Dean.

Sam has been my bestfriend since we met which was when we were ten and Dean was fourteen. We go on hunts together all the time but this time, I ran away from the bunker after a argument and I decided to go on a hunt alone, resulting in two demons capturing me.

"You know, I don't know why Sam would ever love you. What could he possibly see in you? You're worthless! You're a slut, a whore, an ugly bitch. You're nasty, I'm sure Sam would choose me over you any day." They laughed, tears ran down my cheeks and dripping into the bloody cuts on my legs. A part of me knows its not true but I know it's as true as its gonna get. All of it is true.

She put her hand to my cheek and wiped my tears away,
"awe, if only someone wanted you." My head was thrown so the side as her hand connected with my cheek harshly.
"Bitches!" I yelled at them.
"Im flattered Y/n!"

"Let her go!" All three of us turned our heads towards the door to see Sam and Dean with their demon knife and devil trap gun. I thanked Castiel and chuck for the Winchesters. Im sure Cas couldn't get in here cause it was wielded up.

"Ok" The demons shrugged and my restraints were dropped and I stood up. That was way too easy.
Sam and Dean were thrown back against a wall and I made a dart for my weaponry but a demon blocked me.
"Hello sweetheart" He smiled and I was thrown back, I slid into a wall harshly. But I got up quickly.
"Y/n!" Sam yelled, I looked over and I swear it was a scene from a movie. He tried his best to throw me his blade, and he did; I caught it and held it out in front of me.

"Ugh, Y/n why do you have to be so energetic?" She whined. I ran towards them and stabbed her in the shoulder, just in case the girl inside was still there. I was thrown across the room once more and pinned to the floor. The blade was only about two feet from me, and I saw Sam struggling more than ever to get out.

I was punched in the face multiple times.
"You asshole let her go! Take me!" My eyes went wide and I'm sure Dean's did too.
"No hey over here, take me I'll be more fun to play with!"
"Two star crossed lovers trying to save their love from me and hell." He shook his head and punches me again. I started whispering the exorcism and soon the demon was beating down on me and begging for me to stop but I held my ground. He stabbed me in the stomach but I went through the pain.

One last scream and black smoke fill the room and went towards the vent and I was unpinned and so were the boys. I was engulfed in Sam's warm hug, I realized how cold it'd been in here. I leaned into his hug.
"You're okay Y/n, you're okay." He huffed out, holding his hands to my wound and making blood get everywhere on him.

~

"You know I'd fall apart without you, I don't know how you do what you do. Cause everything that don't make sense about me, makes sense when I'm with you." His fingers combed through my hair and I closed my eyes, listening to his sweet voice and his heartbeat.

"Cause I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted, and I wanna call you mine. Wanna hold your hand forever, and never let you forget it. Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted." Tears ran down my face, we were back at the bunker and the boys were doing everything they could to stop the bleeding and keep me alive.

All of us prayed to Castiel but he never showed up and I was slowly drifting away. My breaths were getting shorter and weaker and my head hurt.
"Anyone can tell you you're pretty. And you get that all the time, I know you do. But your beauty's deeper than the makeup, and I wanna show you what I see tonight."

"When I wrap you up, when I kiss your lips, I wanna make you feel wanted. And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget it. Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted."

"Sam, I love you so much" I smiled, a weak smile at him. "Im tired" I said as my eyes began drooping.
"Y/n no, keep them open for me, please!" He begged but all I could see was darkness.

"As good as you make me feel. I wanna make you feel better, better than your fairy tales, better than your best dreams. You're more than everything I need,"

"You're all I ever wanted" I breathed my last breath just after I heard Sammy's sweet voice crack.
"All I ever wanted" Sam rested his head on Y/n's body, crying and heart breaking as Castiel showed up and immediately showed sorrow.