Jack ~ Pregnant with a twist.

y/n/n = your nickname
Jack is advanced in this imagine.

I gasped when I looked at the test, how am I going to tell my brothers and or Jack? Will he freak out? This was the third test I've taken, just to be sure cause I mean, Im a paranoid freak. I know that this baby will grow up to be good and pure like Jack is. He or she will grow up to have a good life, I promise myself and the baby. I can do this. Dean and Sam are gonna be uncles, Jack and I are gonna be parents. Bobby and Kelly would've been so proud.

I throw the test in the trash and run out of the bathroom, I just need to take a drive somewhere. Luckily I didn't run into anyone on my way out, I got to my car and out of the garage easily. I turned my bluetooth on and LA Devotee started playing, my all time favorite song I can and will listen to it everyday on repeat forever. Dean and Sam aren't fans of it anymore because I play it so much.

I roll the windows down, speeding down the highway with my music blaring. Everything is good but my anxiety is disagreeing. I take a few deeps breaths and listen to the music closely, I start singing as loud as I could. I turn my car around and head back to the bunker, ready to do this if not confirm it. My snoopy brothers probably already found the test- OH MY GOD! THEY ARE GONNA KILL JACK!

My foot hits the accelerator and Im going way over the sped limit but I don't care. I park sloppily in the garage and run down the bunker stairs, Sam and Dean sitting at the table discussing something.
"Hey  y/n!" Sam nods and smiles. Oh yeah, they definitely know. Sam never says that, he calls me by y/n/n, my nickname.

I stay frozen at the bottom of the stairs, Dean and Sam start to get up and thats when I noticed. Black eyes. I bolt down the hallway. Being the youngest sister of both Sam and Dean Winchester is having two giants protecting you at all times. Dean raised Sam and I, our only escape from hunting was at Bobby's house. Dad was strict,  although a little easier on me than he was the boys.

"Oh Y/n!" Sam called sarcastically,
"Y/n, we know about it and if you want to know where Jack is then you'll need us." Dean yelled, I stopped running, my brain was running miles an hour thinking of where they could've held a nephilim. The dungeon. I darted towards the dungeon, I banged on the door.

"Jack! Jack!" I kicked and screamed against the door. No answer, it was locked. I looked around for a weapon to break down a door, an axe. There's one in the switch room. I ran and opened the door, finding the axe and then shutting off the power.
"Clever girl Winchester!" My brain was foggy as I couldn't tell who said it. I knew they'd come for the switch room. I ran so fast, and I hit the dungeon door. Over, and over, and over.

"JACK!" I cried, tears streaming down my face. I don't doubt that Jack is probably unconscious in there. I got the door to where I could get in, stepping in to find a unconscious Jack tied to a chair. Did they really think these ties were going to hold him down. I quickly undid the ties, those idiots. I cupped Jack's face,

"Jack, wake up. Jack please!" I cried, I hung onto his arm and watched the door through my tears.
"Y/n?" Jack whispered as he woke up.
"Winchester." Dean and Sam stood at the door with black eyes.
"Jack." I whined, he stood up quickly, pulling me with him. He put me behind him and then concentrated on exorcising the demons.

Dean and Sam both charged and Jack held them in the air until black smoke came out and went through the vents. The guys dropped and I and Jack ran over.
"Sam? Dean?" I asked as they both groaned and sat up.
"What the hell?" Dean said.
"Okay well it was nice exorcising you! Come on Jack!" I pulled Jack along and left my brothers there.

I pulled him into my room and shut the door, turning around to him.
"Y/n? You seem stressed, it's not good for the baby." He nodded and my eyes widened.
"How'd you-" He put his fingers to my lips.
"Baby, I can feel it." He whispered.
"We're gonna be parents!" He smiled, sparking my joy. Im glad to see Jack like this.

"I love you." I shook my head, Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. He kissed me, savoring the kiss and softness of his lips.
"I love you more."

~
Part 2

"How are we gonna tell them?" I asked as Jack and I spied on my brothers from peeking around the door.
"I'll tell them."
"Are you crazy?! That's suicide!" I scolded.
"Babe, they won't hurt me." He said and then went to go tell them before I could say anything. Turd.

"Hey Jack." Sam greeted while Dean turned around from the stove.
"Hey guys. Listen, so um Y/n is carrying my child and if you do not like it then I will take her somewhere else." I could hear the smirk in his voice as he pretty much blackmailed them. Sam spat out his smoothie and Dean stopped cooking his bacon.
"Good talk, bye." Jack turned around but not before Sam towered over him and grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Oh hi Sam, I like your shirt is it under armor? Did you just get finished working out? You know I've been thinking of working out too." Jack sweet talked him, typical.

"You got our little sister pregnant?" Sam asked. Jack didn't seem scared at all.
"Yes I did, a couple Saturday's ago-"
"Tmi!" Dean yelled. I silently giggled. Jack is totally fucking with both of them.
"Jack you cant do this you need to be careful with things like this." Sam scolded. I stepped out and slipped my hand into Jack's.
"Sam you can stop scolding him."

"And before you say anything old man think about it." I told Dean as he was going to say something.
"Now if you'll excuse Y/n and I, we're leaving." Jack pulled me to his car as we set off on one of our annual dates. I admired him from the passenger seat, he's the greatest. I love him. I can stare at him all day if I have to. He's going to be the greatest father and my brothers will be the greatest uncles.