Cas ~ Lifesaver

Italics = flashback / memory

"Y/n! What were you thinking back there?! He almost killed you!"
"He didn't Castiel! Im still here, still alive! See!" I waved my arms as I yelled at Castiel. Yes I was majorly sarcastic in the worst of times which didn't go to well for me. We came back from a FAILED hunt fighting in the impala and Dean and Sam did not like it. Now back at the bunker we were at each other's throats, yelling at each other, breaking each other down in the worst way possible.

"Do you know how dangerous that was for you?! You were the target to him, I couldn't let you die because you didn't watch yourself!"
"Well then I guess you can be my babysitter from now on Castiel!"
"Stop it!" Dean yelled,
"You almost got killed Y/n! I can't believe you!" Castiel continues. I only called him Castiel if I was mad or something was wrong so immediately he knew something was up when I said his full name in the impala. I stood on one side of the table while Castiel was on the other side, staring me down angrily.

"At least I would be away from you then!" I yelled back, his face softened and in the moment I didn't regret saying it. I started walking towards my room while the main room in the bunker went dead silent as soon as those words left my mouth. I opened my door and slammed it as hard as I could, sliding my back down it and crying hot tears.

I could tell already that Sam and Dean were trying to keep Castiel away from me. Knowing that I really needed to cool down after this fight. I locked my door, turned my light off and covered my whole body in blankets. My bedsheet being soaked by tears, tears rolling to the side of my nose as I was laying on my side. I soon calmed myself down enough and I closed my stinging bloodshot eyes.

~

"Get away from me! I don't wanna talk to you or see you!" I yelled, getting out of bed and cursing the Winchesters for letting Castiel go as he now stood in front of me.
"Y/n listen to me!"
"No! Leave me alone!" I said, putting my hands on his back and pushing him as hard as I could but he didn't budge. Stupid Angels.
"Get out!" I yelled. Sam and Dean both came rushing in to see Castiel and I standing so close together. I wore a 'I want to kill you' look while Castiel showed more remorse.

"Cas, come on buddy she doesnt want you here." Dean told him, gesturing for him to go out.
"But I need to talk to her!"
"I dont wanna talk to you! So get out!"
"Woah, Y/n, calm down" Sam told me which made me even more mad. Dean had finally got Castiel away from me as Sam closed my door and came to sit by my side.
"Wanna talk about it?"
"No" Thank Chuck that the Winchesters could handle me. I was very amazingly sarcastic and stubborn with a little hint of sass. The three S's. Its pretty hard to handle me and if the Winchesters weren't sarcastic, sassy and stubborn then I'd be looked at like the stupid one.

"Well, Im here if you need me."
"Thanks Sam." I said quietly, my throat sore from yelling. Maybe I overreacted, or maybe not, I don't really know. I was on a balcony about three stories high, planning to literally ambush this new monster we came to find. He went after young girls like me so I was the target. As I went to jump on him I was pulled back by Castiel, making the monster escape and making me furious. It was going to be my first hunt in a long time after I recovered from the really bad flu which all the boys made me stay out a couple hunts because I kept insisting I was fine and could fight.

Sam left my room and I laid back, staring at my ceiling thinking. I needed out. I quickly got up and started packing my bags, I just needed time away from the bunker. A family emergency, I'll tell the Winchesters hoping they'd believe me when really they wouldn't. I packed about maybe ten outfits and packed my essentials, knowing that my mom had some of my clothes still. Of course I had to glance at a picture of me and Castiel that was sitting on my dresser.